Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venue? MAJOR? What courses are in THP HQ's neck of the woods that have hosted major championships?

Knew I said that I would not speculate but I simply can't help myself.

We never said it was in our neck of the woods....hehe
Ok...I guess that blows my PM to cookie out of the water.

That is definitely true. Damn assumptions!! More pondering to be had.....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Can you say...Myrtle Beach?
:bashful:

Really cool of you guys to secure Pebble Beach for the Morgan Cup. I'm sure it'll be a great event.

They are flying us all to St. Andrews!!!

Rumor has it, there will be a MAJOR announcement coming Sunday night.
JB, just start saying "Hey kids, Santa is about to be on the roof..hurry up and go to sleep" <- same difference.

They are flying us all to St. Andrews!!!

I see the Captain is getting some advance communications! Ha

Guess I should run out and get my passport real quick! BRB

Tappin' from my iPad!

I see the Captain is getting some advance communications! Ha

Guess I should run out and get my passport real quick! BRB!
Hold on there Speed Racer, if THP is sending the teams, it would be first class and they're only serving Surf & Turf. We'll send post cards!

the emphasis on MAJOR has sent my mind in a tail spin. JB and GG seem to be the type that like to drop clues into announcements and I can't help but think that they may have done this here.

Wouldn't be surprised if we find out the two pros that will be involved(it was two right? or like two VIPs) something like that.

Wouldn't be surprised if we find out the two pros that will be involved(it was two right? or like two VIPs) something like that.

I believe it was stated that two golfing professionals *may* be involved in the video submission selections. If memory serves me right...

I am at a loss for words to even speculate. My mind is spinning at the possibilities.

The dates are good for me so I am even more interested in making one of the Teams!

A major announcement huh? I could speculate the hell out of that one! The most excited for Sunday now...

I believe it was stated that two golfing professionals *may* be involved in the video submission selections. If memory serves me right...

There are two tour professionals involved with the selection process along with GolferGal and some industry people.

Just to clarify I was just kidding!!!

There are two tour professionals involved with the selection process along with GolferGal and some industry people.

That's what I thought. I knew there were two involved.

I have another idea for speculation that I think could be called a MAJOR announcement. Just not sure how much speculation that THP HQ's really wants in here!

I think any talk pertaining to the MC is acceptable Cookie

Well, in that case.....

Deep down I don't think it is a venue announcement. Now, I could be WAY off base - but I think we may see a 4th OEM enter the picture. Just a feeling.....

Well, in that case.....

Deep down I don't think it is a venue announcement. Now, I could be WAY off base - but I think we may see a 4th OEM enter the picture. Just a feeling.....

Hmmm maybe:cobra: will jump in and TC can be their spokes person :clapp:..

Well, in that case.....

If that is the case Cookie, what do you think they will do? There's 3 now for 24 guys. That's 8 guys per OEM which is also the number per team. Just seems to all fit for me, but I'm not saying that each team will have an OEM assigned. You think there will be 6 guys per OEM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back