The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started doing some ground work on securing a career next summer. Raleigh and Charlotte, Ive got my eyes on you!

If you live in the Charlotte area, you know we are going to have to tee it up a bunch! You would only be about 30 minutes from DMB and myself.

Something in the golf industry, prefereably lower level and entry level management stuff in the F&B operations or tournament operations.

Gotcha, like for a country club or hotel resort type?

I'm going down to IL.

Kevin

Right now I have only targeted the high end private courses. Pinehurst is an option as well.

Ballantyne might be an option, it's resorty. There's a literal crap ton of private courses in the Char-Mecklenburg area. Just pay attention to what area of town you're looking at.

I'm going down to IL.

Kevin

I'm going down to IL.

Kevin

Congradulations?

Don't forget to get the BBQ stuff you like while you're there (I vaguely recall that's where you loaded up last time)

Meanwhile it's pouring rain and I'm going to go for a speedy 18 shortly since there is no one out there. Plugged balls in the fairway coming right up!

Started doing some ground work on securing a career next summer. Raleigh and Charlotte, Ive got my eyes on you!

Outstanding!!!!Get a nice job at a cushy CC. Free golf for me!!

Haha employee golf isn't played at those types of clubs Chunk!

grumble grumble. Well I want you to live here anyway Thainer!

What in the hell does SMH and FML mean? I see this all over facebook and other places. I am 36 and feel like I am 86 not knowing what these dumb things mean. Splain please...

Not sure of SMH. FML is f*** my life.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Had to look up SMH: shake/shaking my head

Tappin' from the iPhone!

smh is shake my head
fml is for my loss or eff my life
ftw is for the win which kinda goes with fml

There is a silly asian on the golf channel's coverage now. Nice cheeks!

I'm back from IL.

Kevin

What in the hell does SMH and FML mean? I see this all over facebook and other places. I am 36 and feel like I am 86 not knowing what these dumb things mean. Splain please...
AH 36 guess what its all down hill from here wait till its time for the ol prosate exam good times hahahaha at 46 its all you can do to keep up with all the lol,omg and what ever type of language they speak never got the whole FB thing tried it did not care for it..

AH 36 guess what its all down hill from here wait till its time for the ol prosate exam good times hahahaha at 46 its all you can do to keep up with all the lol,omg and what ever type of language they speak never got the whole FB thing tried it did not care for it..

Yea I am so not looking forward to the fat finger. My wife will not do the FB thing either but she always wants to see what her family is saying,doing or there pictures. I really just see what some of my old friends are up to and the 10 or so dumb arses that write everything they do every 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back