The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that the Vikes are leading the Packers at the half with Ponder at the helm...just goes to show how bad MacNabb really is...

Not that I'm expecting the Vikings to beat this Packers team...

I'm a Packers fan through and through, and I think Ponder has looked pretty good. However, I expect the Packers to take the lead for good at the start of the half.

Kevin

Carson Palmer warming up on the sideline. Wonder if he'll come in.

I'm a Packers fan through and through, and I think Ponder has looked pretty good. However, I expect the Packers to take the lead for good at the start of the half.

Kevin

I was impressed with him last week. So far, so good.

Kevin

I'm originally from Minnesota, and will always be a Vikings fan, and hope that Ponder turns out to become a solid starter in the NFL. He seems to have the intelligence for it.

But I'm also realistic, and a 1-5 Vikings team facing an undefeated Packers team that just won the Super Bowl...doesn't look very good on paper.

That's the vikings pass defense I know

Just when I sent the last message....you leave Jennings wide open???? Wow, epic fail from the Vikings defense.

Palmer in. First pass is about 15 yd completion and he takes a roughing the passer blow to right knee in the process.

Alright. Game over. 27-17 Pack. Two straight TDs passes for Rodgers in two straight drives. Whatever Frazier told the Vikings defense at halftime didn't work. And inane play calling by the offensive coordinator / head coach is stymying Ponder. Sigh.

Vikings just need to open the playbook now rather than try to complete these 5-10 yard passes.
I'm still pleased with ponder with the INT. Dumb pass, but Romo has made worse.

Interception return for a TD for Flowers. 28-0 KC.

Interception return for a TD for Flowers. 28-0 KC.

Welcome back to the NFL, Carson Palmer.

Lovin' it. And a wildcat TD from Arenas...bring it.

Packers Crosby drilled the FG... 58 yards!!!

2?

Who got foot to balls?

And how is Murray playing in Dallas?

--
tapatalk

Hell of a kick by Crosby! Man AP is going HAM, just glad the rest of the team hasn't been putting it together. Though the Packers offense really seems to be adjusting well, when defenses start giving them trouble.

Wow, another interception for Oakland QB's. That's 5 today. And it looked like they were going to score this time.

Did not see the KC doing this to OAK.

DeMarco Murray......this could be the beginning of something beautiful. He is 2 yards shy of breaking Emmitt's record for most rushing yards in a game (237).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Did not see the KC doing this to OAK.

DeMarco Murray......this could be the beginning of something beautiful. He is 2 yards shy of breaking Emmitt's record for most rushing yards in a game (237).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Outstanding!!! I don't even care that I cut him in ff.

--
tapatalk

make that 3 interceptions for Carson Palmer....

And INT #6 for KC.

This is helping their turnover ratio a lot!

Outstanding!!! I don't even care that I cut him in ff.

--
tapatalk

Murray looks great out there and not taking away from that, however, we have to keep in mind this is against the Rams defense....

Ponder is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back