The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's this? Ponder throws for a TD and the Vikes are only down a touchdown. WHAT??? I can't believe it.

Dallas needs to put Murray back in for this next series to break the record. He has earned the chance today.....even if it is against the lowly Rams defense. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Murray looks great out there and not taking away from that, however, we have to keep in mind this is against the Rams defense....

Exactly. I'm just tickled we have a prayer at a ground game.

--
tapatalk

Palmer is a little rusty...hehe.

KC opened a can of something on the black hole.

DeMarco Murray now owns the Cowboys single game rushing record; very nice!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Chiefs 28-0 over Oakland. I believe they said it's the first road shutout for KC since 1973.

Can't believe they punted that one. Boy, the Packers D let the rookie get 'em back in it.

Kevin

Can't believe they punted that one. Boy, the Packers D let the rookie get 'em back in it.

Kevin

I would have punted to be honest. 3 time outs, with a 2 minute warning, potential for better field position. Just me though.

What a day for Murray. Hopefully he keeps the job full time regardless of Fragile Jerry Jones Felix status.

Kevin

True, but he's made some impressive throws under lots of pressure. But I do think that they had to go for it there...they have to stop the pack right here, right now, or it's game over.

Chiefs 28-0 over Oakland. I believe they said it's the first road shutout for KC since 1973.

Yep. A slow start has been turned into a 3 game winning streak and 1 game out of first place in the division....

Happy with this loss. Good/decent start for Ponder but what'd even better is that we've given a blueprint/idea for others to use to beat the packers.

Wow Rob Ryan has one huge gut. That thing must have its own zip code.

Yep. A slow start has been turned into a 3 game winning streak and 1 game out of first place in the division....
Well, I predicted a division title for them at either 7-9 or 8-8 so that's still a possibility.

Again, STUPID time management by the Vikings coaching staff. Taking your last timeout with 5 seconds before the 2 minute warning? What's 5 seconds when you can't stop the opposing team running it down your throats???

Knew that punt decision would haunt them.

Wow Rob Ryan has one huge gut. That thing must have its own zip code.

Agreed. But I would argue that he needs a haircut just as bad as he needs his stomach stapled...

Well, I predicted a division title for them at either 7-9 or 8-8 so that's still a possibility.

I put money down on the 8-8 before the season started. I think Oak and Den will continue to self destruct so if we can get by SD, we are golden.

Agreed. But I would argue that he needs a haircut just as bad as he needs his stomach stapled...

Have you heard the story of his hair? Short version is he grows it and cuts it off every year. He donates it to cancer patients.

Happy with this loss. Good/decent start for Ponder but what'd even better is that we've given a blueprint/idea for others to use to beat the packers.

Ponder showed promise, for sure, but I hope he (as a mobile quarterback) doesn't suffer the same fate as Michael Vick here in Philly...teams seem to have gotten to him and his game (granted, Minnesota's offensive line is miles better than Philly's). He seems to want to use his feet as the last possible option. Let's hope he keeps it that way and stays confident in the pocket.

Ponder showed promise, for sure, but I hope he (as a mobile quarterback) doesn't suffer the same fate as Michael Vick here in Philly...teams seem to have gotten to him and his game (granted, Minnesota's offensive line is miles better than Philly's). He seems to want to use his feet as the last possible option. Let's hope he keeps it that way and stays confident in the pocket.

Exactly. I would much rather have a pocket QB than a mobile QB. But that's just me.

Have you heard the story of his hair? Short version is he grows it and cuts it off every year. He donates it to cancer patients.

Ahh. gotcha. Locks of love or something similar. Well, I retract my smartass statement and simply suggest that he comb it, wear a hat, etc.

Ahh. gotcha. Locks of love or something similar. Well, I retract my smartass statement and simply suggest that he comb it, wear a hat, etc.

Yeah I think that's it actually. I didn't really take it that way I just thought it was a cool story.

How about that Cleveland-Seattle Game! What offense! :beat-up:

So DeMarco Murray is the greatest RB of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back