• Hat #3

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Hat #4

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Hat #5

Votes: 37 25.7%

• Total voters
Wow this is a close vote!!

I would definitely wear any of those hats. Some great creative folks here. Good luck everyone

Just voted! Go number 4!

I'm really surprised by the results but I'm glad to see everyone is voting. I still think most of you are crazy and hat #3 rules.

Do any of the hats come with Rogaine built in to help regrow hair? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Do any of the hats come with Rogaine built in to help regrow hair? Sorry if this has been asked already.

Yes, the fitted ones do.

I'm really surprised by the results but I'm glad to see everyone is voting. I still think most of you are crazy and hat #3 rules.

I am with you - #3 is my favorite!! If that one can't pull out the victory I would like to see #1 win.

Yes, the fitted ones do.

LOL - well played.

Voted, I like them all but number one stand outs just a little more.

#5 for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that all depends on where you live and golf dude. I think hat #1 would absolutely be the best conversation starter. It has a Travis Mathews feel and vibe to it, which I dig. That's the apparel company that Bubba Watson owns and sports on TV. I like how hat #1 kind of can piggy back on that. Talk about awareness.

Have to agree. I'll be happy with any of them though. Great designs.

I want to thank everyone for voting!

Thank you for doing this!

Hope everyone is getting those last minute votes in! Can't wait to see the official winner so I know what hat will soon be added to my collection. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looks like 1 and 5 are neck and neck....I personally voted for #1. As an earlier post stated, it does stand out more.

New to THP. I have been lurking and viewing for quite a while. I figured I would jump right in and make my vote count...for hat #1.

The hats the Colts are wearing tonight look like #1.

The hats the Colts are wearing tonight look like #1.

Judge for yourself but #1 was the 1st thing I thought about when I seen them on the sideline:

111923205456reebokindia.png

So excited to see which one wins! I'll be purchasing one shortly after!

this is a great contest and i cant wait until the votes are tallied....
still...very surprised on the number of votes though??
where are all the THPer's? very small turnout so far IMO....

The voting is so close on THP. It looks like the FB voting will decide it. Any update on the FB voting results?

The voting is so close on THP. It looks like the FB voting will decide it. Any update on the FB voting results?

I'm also curious to find out. We should know tomorrow or whenever the winner is announced!

I will be tallying the votes from THP and Facebook shortly and then I will announce the winner. When I checked last night the votes were VERY close!

Back