THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If TMod and Hillis were left on the board, Id draft TMod. I dont like drafting turds like Hillis.

I would make it rain FF points every week. Mark it down, Hills... I'm after your JOB!

I'm going to be super pissed if the Colts end up with Luck. I hate the Colts. In fact, I'm certain they'll get him.

My team got run over my the D Murray train.. I hate it when that happens.

I'm going to be super pissed if the Colts end up with Luck. I hate the Colts. In fact, I'm certain they'll get him.

That would be them. They'd never run out of franchise QB. They could always trade Luck for Eli so they can continue the Manning tradition. At least in name.

Haha. I'm thinking undefeated the rest of the year

There's a very good chance you knock me off next weekend dude. I'll be struggling to outfit a squad.

On a side note: is it at all possible for Ray Rice and a kicker to put up 56 points tonight and take down JB's Nuts?

I think so!

There's a very good chance you knock me off next weekend dude. I'll be struggling to outfit a squad.

On a side note: is it at all possible for Ray Rice and a kicker to put up 56 points tonight and take down JB's Nuts?

I think so!

Ray Rice lays a turd tonight. He gets to see a semi decent RB in MJD this week and runs scared.

oh and Matt Forte... PAY THE TURD!

more than 23 points tonight from Flacco? Possible? I need it.

Ray Rice lays a turd tonight. He gets to see a semi decent RB in MJD this week and runs scared.

oh and Matt Forte... PAY THE TURD!

Hopefully he doesnt turn into a CJ type of turd after getting paid. That guy is so checked out of this season.

I think TC should come up and watch the game tonight with me. He can route against Ray Rice and I can route against Flacco

I think TC should come up and watch the game tonight with me. He can route against Ray Rice and I can route against Flacco

I would definitely come up and watch the game with nerfny :p

I would definitely come up and watch the game with nerfny :p

I see how it is, just cast me aside

I hope Ray Rice goes off for 60 pts tonight!!!

Hopefully he doesnt turn into a CJ type of turd after getting paid. That guy is so checked out of this season.

He is really just done with the season. Its so 2009 for CJ lol. What a turd. Forte is getting to sound like MJD which upsets me but no denying he has been lights out on a horrible offensive team. He and Cutler are the only reasons they're somewhat decent on that side of the ball.

I think we see Javon Ringer go HAM from here out.

Congrats to Yoccos and Arian Foster for kicking the doo doo out of doo doo!

Good win man....Josh Freeman sucks!

Congrats to Yoccos and Arian Foster for kicking the doo doo out of doo doo!

Good win man....Josh Freeman sucks!

Arian the MAN Foster rolled it. I was doing some charity event man I missed your call! I think Jimmy Graham was the beginning of the true end though.

I see how it is, just cast me aside

I hope Ray Rice goes off for 60 pts tonight!!!

Well, if that's what you need in order for you to win your match, I'm sure it will happen.

Well, if that's what you need in order for you to win your match, I'm sure it will happen.

I don't. I need him to go off so you lose your match. Some things are more important hehe

Thank you big Ben and sproles!

I had to turds (torain and Dallas Clark) get me 0 points so I was ecstatic to get 100. I needed a win in a bad way! Back over 500

CJ man... Expected way more from that turd.

What a turd. Wtc.

Ray Rice lays a turd tonight. He gets to see a semi decent RB in MJD this week and runs scared. oh and Matt Forte... PAY THE TURD!

He is really just done with the season. Its so 2009 for CJ lol. What a turd.

I think Yoccos has been watching too much Caddyshack and playing the "Daddy! Daddy! Doo Doo!" scene over and over.

All I need is a combined 45 pts from MJD and Boldin to snag the W tonight...

:banghead:

I hate BYE weeks.

I'll be giving someone a win next week unless I get lucky, unless Tebow has the game of his life and does what he did yesterday. Would love to get through next week with a close game and maybe a win.

I disgraced GG though to be honest. None of her bench players(3 were on a bye right?) even got much. But hey I'll take an easy win :D

Arian the MAN Foster rolled it. I was doing some charity event man I missed your call! I think Jimmy Graham was the beginning of the true end though.

The end happened when I drafted my team of stiffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back