Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what fun would it be if I post "if I get in" everytime I talked a little trash. I'm tlaking cuz I know my video s will be submitted and I can't let you beat everyone down mentally.
All you jokers are talking smack like you're even in this thing.

I blatantly skimmed because I just barely care enough to read a full dmb post...as you could see it was so memorable that I didn't remember the full details of it

If you could read, I said "I spit them back out!"

Slice I will not do. Hook maybe yes, but not a slice. HAHA I hope that I can get my handicap down to get a match with ya. That would be fun.

You take JB & I'll take TC. haha we would cook em up like a huge mess of collard greens in a pressure cooker. They would be ready to serve up on a plate in lest than 1/2 hour!

I blatantly skimmed because I just barely care enough to read a full cookie post...as you could see it was so memorable that I didn't remember the full details of it

I am not even Cookie. Do you even know who you are talking too? Did Gray take over your computer?

I wonder why Ole Gray thinks he should even have a shot an the effin wow factor or me? I mean, he's not even in our league. I haven't shot an 85 or higher in two years. We may have to extend Team THP to 9 members, and I'll bring an old lady from the shelter for him to play against, just so he might be able to experience some sort of small victory. Unfortunately, the only competition he might offer is to his Captain, and that's his Captain being able to try to keep his mouth shut.

Poor OG. He has had his shot on multiple rounds against us and lost every one of them. No issue there and it happens. Each time going in, he has had a breakthrough with his equipment and his swing and each time he comes out looking like a gopher giving a reach around to a elephant (summon inner gray there). He loves pie that OG, humble is his favorite flavor. Then due to his age, each year he comes back bigger and "better" and each year ends up with that award winning pie in return.

I am not even Cookie. Do you even know who you are talking too? Did Gray take over your computer?

Changed it...right short bus, wrong seat

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Now what fun would it be if I post "if I get in" everytime I talked a little trash. I'm tlaking cuz I know my video s will be submitted and I can't let you beat everyone down mentally.

I hear ya bro, I like all the smack talk to be honest. At least you and a few others bring it.

You take JB & I'll take TC. haha we would cook em up like a huge mess of collard greens in a pressure cooker. They would be ready to serve up on a plate in lest than 1/2 hour!

This made no sense. Come on up to Ash-Vegas old timer. Let's do this.

Poor OG. He has had his shot on multiple rounds against us and lost every one of them. No issue there and it happens. Each time going in, he has had a breakthrough with his equipment and his swing and each time he comes out looking like a gopher giving a reach around to a elephant (summon inner gray there). He loves pie that OG, humble is his favorite flavor. Then due to his age, each year he comes back bigger and "better" and each year ends up with that award winning pie in return.

And without his Thor hammer, aka Turdleist driver, he's back to hooking like cookie out of the state of Texas.

Changed it...right short bus, wrong seat

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I am lost with this statement. Did you drive the short bus?

I want to take a shot at TC now. I went 3-0 in my matches last weekend at the GA get together and I feel like making a giant fall.

haha you guys throw your best shots now because when I see either of you on the golf course, I will have the last laugh.

haha you guys throw your best shots now because when I see either of you on the golf course, I will have the last laugh.

Wow, it is deja vu. We heard this exact same thing before you came to FL and got spanked. Before that before the outing. Before that, last time you played TC. Good thing you are so old repeats are like new episodes to you.

I took the 'same church, wrong pue' analogy and tried to use it in another way that I thought even you would understand. I guess that level of thinking has not made it's way beyond Ash-Vegas and into the rest of NC. no worries

I am lost with this statement. Did you drive the short bus?

Wow, it is deja vu. We heard this exact same thing before you came to FL and got spanked. Before that before the outing. Before that, last time you played TC. Good thing you are so old repeats are like new episodes to you.

I guess that's a benefit of Short Term Memory Loss. He cant remember it happening, so in his mind, he's never lost.

I want to take a shot at TC now. I went 3-0 in my matches last weekend at the GA get together and I feel like making a giant fall.

LOL, I don't know whether to fire back with something or squeeze those little cheeks of yours. No Turdleist for you either!

I'm actually very nervous about golfing with him. He's threatened my life a couple of times driving a golf cart.

I got different equipment now and a more consistent swing. I told KellyBo last night I have never felt so confident over a golf ball in my life. Last weekend it was confirmed I received an award at out local club. I thought KellyBo was joking when she mentioned this in a thread a few days ago..... I will be ready.

I got different equipment now and a more consistent swing. I told KellyBo last night I have never felt so confident over a golf ball in my life. Last weekend it was confirmed I received an award at out local club. I thought KellyBo was joking when she mentioned this in a thread a few days ago..... I will be ready.

Until you step out of the confines of Lake Jonesco. You got whipped by a 13 year old Rickie Fowler fan. Oh wait, no you tied him, shooting a nice 85! That's not good enough to be in our league. You're calling out the wrong guys.

LOL, I don't know whether to fire back with something or squeeze those little cheeks of yours. No Turdleist for you either!

The site is being weird right now with the quoting. Anyway, the Turdleist is just a tool. Give me any 460cc driver with the correct shaft and loft and I am good to go. I may not be able to beat you on my best day (yet), but I will relish making you sweat when the match is closer than it should be.

No offense OG, but you said the exact same thing before your trip to Grand Cypress. I mean EXACT same thing.

Until you step out of the confines of Lake Jonesco. You got whipped by a 13 year old Rickie Fowler fan. Oh wait, no you tied him, shooting a nice 85! That's not good enough to be in our league. You're calling out the wrong guys.

hAHAHHA.

JT723 is a junior or maybe senior dude and I bet he could give you a run for your money on the golf course any day. With that said I know both you guys should not be working but playing on the Nationwide Tour so yea, both of you are too good for me. :surrender: It won't keep me from trying to whup you. If I am not good enough to play at your level throw me a Hawk or Hanks and I believe they will have all they want in a match :thumb:

JT723 is a junior or maybe senior dude and I bet he could give you a run for your money on the golf course any day. With that said I know both you guys should not be working but playing on the Nationwide Tour so yea, both of you are too good for me. :surrender: It won't keep me from trying to whup you. If I am not good enough to play at your level throw me a Hawk or Hanks and I believe they will have all they want in a match :thumb:

Wow, three posts later and you're calling out Hanks and Hawk. Super confident!

Last weekend it was confirmed I received an award at out local club.

You got an award at Grand Cypress too.

It read "ONLY PLAYER TO MISS THE FIRST FAIRWAY ON THE NEW COURSE TWICE IN 1 ROUND"

It is truly an amazing honor. I would love to see you in this OG, just because we know OG can talk and his nerves will be incredible to watch.

Don't give into them OG. We all know the tower of power is where it's at.

Wow, three posts later and you're calling out Hanks and Hawk. Super confident!

I am plenty confident! You guys thank you are way over my head and maybe that is true, so give me someone you think is in my league. Hell I will put a car or condo on the side of the fairway and Hanks or Hawk will be cooked by the 7th tee.:D Let's see how they handle it. Hell I got to get in this thing first so what am I doing smack talking you wantabes already :confused2:

I can tell you one thing about the courses we are playing. They are not forgiving for mistakes. You can either make an easy par or get bent over for a triple in a heartbeat. I can't wait to see how some of these guys handle a sand shot from 200 out, because their drive was a little bit off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back