Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

I can't wait to see some of the videos, it's going to be a great thread. I understand some may not share but those that do will be enjoyed

That's cool of you man; look forward to seeing them if you share them!
Definitely. Why do them if I'm not going to post them?!

I can't wait to see some of the videos, it's going to be a great thread. I understand some may not share but those that do will be enjoyed
I think it should be a prerequisite that any video submission be posted, since videos are such an integral part of the buildup to the event. I understand why they won't all be posted here, but if I had a vote . . . . haha. Although it would mean that JB and/or GG would have to post hundreds of videos of the submissions.

I agree. I'm really looking forward to this.

Shot my "promo" video last night. Man 30 seconds is not a lot of time. No idea how I am going to keep my other video under 30 seconds.

I just received a PM today that said it would be a disgrace if I entered the Morgan Cup. As much as I would like to expose this character it is not in my wheel house to do so. It kind of hurts my feelings though!

I just received a PM today that said it would be a disgrace if I entered the Morgan Cup. As much as I would like to expose this character it is not in my wheel house to do so. It kind of hurts my feelings though!

That's pretty sh!tty of someone to do that, OG. Dont pay it any mind, enter your videos in for the MC 2.0 and see what happens. I think it would be awesome if you got in, the banter and trash talk would be legendary.

That sucks Gray. I think you would be great in the MC. I hope you get in and kick some young whipper-snappers butts!

I hope your joking OG because I think you would be an asset to the MC.

That is kind of awful OG. I would be proud to have you on Team Hackers.

You weren't supposed to tell everyone! hehehe

That's too bad someone would do that. Even to the Tower of whatever.

P.S. Was it KellyBo? hahaha

That is kind of awful OG. I would be proud to have you on Team Hackers.

It's almost surreal how someone would actually make a comment about me hurting the Morgan Cup. That is the last thing that I would do!

dang it, someone beat me to the punch...j/k

I would pay no attention to it whatsoever OG

That is just awful OG. I think you'd be a great addition to The Morgan Cup. You've been to two THP Outings, not to mention Southeast/Georgia outings. You truly understand what an event like this means and more importantly what THP is all about.

It's almost surreal how someone would actually make a comment about me hurting the Morgan Cup. That is the last thing that I would do!

Hurting it? That's kinda cruel and rude of the person. Did they mean sleeping through it instead?

It's 100% uncalled for. I really hope that the person was joking. Even if they were, why send it.

Out 'em. We don't need those kind of member on this site.

I'm really shocked right here. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gray. That is the biggest pile of crap I have heard in a long time. This absolutely infuriates me to no end Gray. You are a wonderful THP'er and an even greater friend to everyone on this site.

This goes out to the said offender and anyone else that thinks someone should not enter the Morgan Cup. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF and if you have such a problem with that, take a hike. This event is about THP and all it's wonderful members, you have no right to tell someone not to enter. NONE

Coward thing to do and does speak for anything that THP stands for. Absolutely ridiculous and I'm quite stunned anyone would say that kind of cr!p. It will not be tolerated. AT ALL.

Gray you would be a great asset to the Morgan Cup and any THP event that you come to. I hope you make the event because I would love to tee it up with you.

I'm really shocked right here. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Gray. That is the biggest pile of crap I have heard in a long time. This absolutely infuriates me to no end Gray. You are a wonderful THP'er and an even greater friend to everyone on this site.

This goes out to the said offender and anyone else that thinks someone should not enter the Morgan Cup. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF and if you have such a problem with that, take a hike. This event is about THP and all it's wonderful members, you have no right to tell someone not to enter. NONE

Coward thing to do and does speak for anything that THP stands for. Absolutely ridiculous and I'm quite stunned anyone would say that kind of cr!p. It will not be tolerated. AT ALL.

100% agreement...whoever sent that is pretty pathetic, and I can guarantee that OG would be a much better asset to the MC and is certainly a better asset to THP than the sender.

I can't believe anyone could be that disrespectful to OG. U may not want to report them on the forum but they should be reported to JB & GG

Gray - you would rule the MC dude.

You are kidding of course!!! You better be....If you are serious that person is a coward for saying that! Not cool!!! If you are kidding...well you will be recieving another PM bt fom me>

i hope youre joking OG.... thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard

Dear OG, whoever said that is just a doucher. Apply!

Back