The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a local girl from around here....one of the original ESPN 2 gang.....not sure which team she plays for though

Suzy Kolber has some big hair. Right out of the '80s. I bet she's a good dancer.

Kevin

She's a local girl from around here....one of the original ESPN 2 gang.....not sure which team she plays for though

I always hear the "team she plays for" comment about her. I bet I could get her to join my team.

Kevin

My parents had to put my dog down today. It sucks, but it was his time. I was able to say to say my goodbyes before I left for scotland. I miss him already.

Thainer I just caught this. I'm so sorry for your loss dude.

The animated shark in SW's sig is scaring the crap out of me.

Is it illegal to hire a hooker to do my laundry?

--
tapatalk

Is it illegal to hire a hooker to do my laundry?

--
tapatalk

I doubt it. I'm going to try to find a girlfriend when I go to college.

Sorry that was unnecessary. But I was being totally serious.

I doubt it. I'm going to try to find a girlfriend when I go to college.

Sorry that was unnecessary. But I was being totally serious.

Well good for you. Don't ask her to do your laundry on the first date. On second thought, do that. It can serve as your weeding out process.

--
tapatalk

Well good for you. Don't ask her to do your laundry on the first date. On second thought, do that. It can serve as your weeding out process.

--
tapatalk

Lol I can only hope. Haven't dated anyone in 3 years and this comic may or may not accurately reflect why:

aefc63c8-82fd-b289.jpg

Lol I can only hope. Haven't dated anyone in 3 years and this comic may or may not accurately reflect why:

aefc63c8-82fd-b289.jpg

Lol. You should upgrade your comics to theoatmeal.com and go to a school with a girls golf team.

--
tapatalk

Lol. You should upgrade your comics to theoatmeal.com and go to a school with a girls golf team.

--
tapatalk

Never heard of that site. I'll check it out in the morining for sure.

I know I shouldn't, so I'm not. But it's tempting. lol.

Kevin

I have thought about making a "Do you make your bed everyday?" thread for One-T. I wonder if he would rant about it?

I have thought about making a "Do you make your bed everyday?" thread for One-T. I wonder if he would rant about it?

Doubt he would see it. Skimmer.....

I kinda wanted to post a smartarse comment in another thread but since I'm not a pro I didn't feel qualified. Suffice to say that I've been taking the hole weight gain/loss issue wrong.

I kinda wanted to post a smartarse comment in another thread but since I'm not a pro I didn't feel qualified. Suffice to say that I've been taking the hole weight gain/loss issue wrong.

dude...gain weight and no shanky

I kinda wanted to post a smartarse comment in another thread but since I'm not a pro I didn't feel qualified. Suffice to say that I've been taking the hole weight gain loss issue wrong.

Drink a lot of water. Out of a big foam cup.

Kevin

dude...gain weight and no shanky

Haha. Yeah but the heart attack in a greenside bunker would totally be a downer.

Drink a lot of water. Out of a big foam cup.

Kevin

I know where I can get one of those. I'll start next Tuesday.

If he didn't rant about it, I bet OEM would! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back