The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit a car that cut me off. The front of my van is a bit messed up they ran off the road and flipped. She's completely okay, but we're both pretty shaken up. Damn.

Holy crap dude! Glad to hear everyone is ok.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

The car flipped, glad they are ok. Glad the van is ok

Damn crazy drivers!!!

I see it all the time on the roads out here, and because I basically drive for a living I see it more than most. Some seriously stupid people on the roads!!!

Just hit a car that cut me off. The front of my van is a bit messed up they ran off the road and flipped. She's completely okay, but we're both pretty shaken up. Damn.

so glad you're ok!

Yikes. Happy to hear you're alright.

Glad everyone is ok Damaikis.

On another note, gotta love wrecking the bathroom at work. Nothing like getting paid to turd.

Thanks guys. Insurance should cover everything, but now my insurance is through the damn roof. Gotta find out how to permanantly turn off my "ponder" setting. I can't afford any more golf stuff. Good thing it's almost winter.

Thanks guys. Insurance should cover everything, but now my insurance is through the damn roof. Gotta find out how to permanantly turn off my "ponder" setting. I can't afford any more golf stuff. Good thing it's almost winter.

You weren't at fault, shouldn't be an increase.

--
tapatalk

Glad everyone is ok Damaikis.

On another note, gotta love wrecking the bathroom at work. Nothing like getting paid to turd.

its the only time I play angry birds

Dude, tapatalk rocks for the bathroom. You can THP and do your thing. Win/win!

Probably the most true post ever. Sometimes I fake nature's call just to get my tapatalk on.

Probably the most true post ever. Sometimes I fake nature's call just to get my tapatalk on.

I just take my entire laptop in there and set up shop.

Yeah, but with tapatalk you can lose track of time. Nothing like realizing you've been there for 45 minutes and walking out to some odd stares.

Yeah, but with tapatalk you can lose track of time. Nothing like realizing you've been there for 45 minutes and walking out to some odd stares.

You have to set a precedent. Then people think it's normal.

The worst part about that can be the dingleberries.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Ladies and gentleman I give you Otis the comode-ian. He never saw weather he can't golf in and he'll impress your lady. Pow!

What do you guys eat? I'm in there two minutes max. As my Dad used to say. I ain't dropped a clinker since prohibition ended.

Kevin

Ladies and gentleman I give you Otis the comode-ian. He never saw weather he can't golf in and he'll impress your lady. Pow!

mmmm hmmm! You got that right.

I don't think I could leave the south due to Bojangles'. So good!

I missed THP...any ideas on how to retire at the age of 22? lol

Haha my parents always joke I need to marry a girl with a dad that owns a football team.

My parents used to make fun of me, as from my senior year in highschool through college graduation, every girl that I dated, had a Doctor for a father. They said I was trying to marry rich.

There was a Pulmonologist, Heart Surgeon, Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist, and a Plastic Surgeon.

My parents used to make fun of me, as from my senior year in highschool through college graduation, every girl that I dated, had a Doctor for a father. They said I was trying to marry rich.

There was a Pulmonologist, Heart Surgeon, Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist, and a Plastic Surgeon.

Thats crazy that it was like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back