Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, check out THP's newest member: tconetsuckballs

Stay classy fellas!

Lmao. At least they're giving us a laugh from ban hammer hell.

--
tapatalk

Stay classy fellas!

LMAO - priceless!!

Can their not just be a permanent ban of registration from their IP address?

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't know guys, maybe he's legit and it's just a coincidence in the name thing? Let's not jump to conclusions.

Stay classy fellas!

I am kind of sad that it wasnt tconetsuckjb'sballs

Stay classy fellas!

He spelled balls wrong. If you are gonna do something like that, at least spells balls correctly.

I dont know what a "bals" is.

If any of you guys are on twitter and want to have a chat with these two fine gentleman, hit them up and say hello: @littlepingman and @johndeere10

They're fun to tweet with.

If any of you guys are on twitter and want to have a chat with these two fine gentleman, hit them up and say hello: @littlepingman and @johndeere10

littlepingman has his tweets privacy protected. LOL. Privacy on twitter, crassic.

I will have to do that. I'm not big on the twitter, but I will have to check those fine gentleman out. They were epic when they were on the forum.

Jake and I would just entertain them to death. I am a pacifist now.

I use to chat quite regularly with both of them. Didn't really have a problem with either of them, until I read what they were saying about me behind the scenes. I asked them why they were saying those things and that's when they just turned weird. Actually, jd10 never responded, but pigman went off the deep end. Whatever. I was nothing but nice to both of them. All they did was smear people's reputation with horrible things. They didn't want to belong here and that was their choice.

I wish them both the best of luck in whatever it is they're doing in life and on the golf course. I'm glad that there are other golf related forums that cater to them. What's the saddest part to me is that both are knowledgeable guys, and obviously, pretty good golfers. They could've been such great assets here. They could have helped people but they chose not to.

You are being very nice, but they deserve no respect. I really can't imagine the kind of mental troubles these guys have to be like they are. Honestly, there has to be something wrong upstairs with those two because they are acting like 12 year old XBox Live children. I don't understand it.

They both switched to Protected...I saw JD10 and when I refreshed, they went protected

They both switched to Protected...I saw JD10 and when I refreshed, they went protected

That's weak. Trash needs to just stay in the dumpster.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Someone just emailed and said not anymore. Not sure as I dont follow the individual nor care to, but they are not protected.

I actually didn't mind having either of them here, and I am not sure what happened that got them banned (nor do I want to know), but while they were here they were quite curteous to me.

ANd please don't take it as if I am defending them for whatever they did, I am not, I am just relating my personal experiences. Of course, from what I have heard, they were probably calling me a fat bast*** behind my back, so whatever.

Edit: I feel sorry for people who have to cause trouble on the internet and belittle others to get a kick. I would not want their lives. I live a life of meaning and I hope my existence enriches those that know me or see/hear my words. People who cause trouble on the internet are really gnats to be ignored. When I die, I hope they say that I gave something to this world and not that I liked to fight on the internet.

Last edited:

Littlepinga blocked me after the last round up but johndeere still pops up from time to time on my twitterdar

Twitter sounds funny.

I have two rants today...first is I am supposed to come up with a pumpkin drink for tonights party (talk about a curveball to throw at me) and then I had an error on my gain/loss in the market that got me excited only to find out that I wont be getting $63k from nowhere lol

Twitter sounds funny.

I have two rants today...first is I am supposed to come up with a pumpkin drink for tonights party (talk about a curveball to throw at me) and then I had an error on my gain/loss in the market that got me excited only to find out that I wont be getting $63k from nowhere lol

Alcoholic pumpkin drink or non-alcoholic?

Alcoholic pumpkin drink or non-alcoholic?

Alcoholic. I make a new drink for every party and not going to lie...pumpkin doesnt sound that good to me in a drink.

[h=1]Pumpkin Pie (Trafford Style)
[/h] [h=3]Ingredients:[/h]
[h=3]Mixing instructions:[/h] Add bailey's and kahlua together in shaker and shake. Pour into shot glasses and add required amount of bacardi to each and then sprinkle with cinnamon. Light on fire. Slam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back