Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Hat #3

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Hat #4

Votes: 27 18.8%
  • Hat #5

Votes: 37 25.7%

• Total voters
Pukka really went above and beyond here! Both hats going in to the THP Store is awesome! Looking forward to having Pukka put both hats in to their contest!

Thanks again to THP and Pukka for this contest, it's been a fun one.

Awesome - I get to order 2 hats instead of 1! Sweet!!

And I will definitely vote when the time comes.

thats really flippin cool

That's amazing. I wanted a white hat, and now I will get it! So excited for them to get into the THP store!

That is so awesome! I am so glad that both hats will be in the THP store! Pukka really stepped up and there are going to be a lot of THPers sporting some fine looking hats!

That is great, I know I'll be ordering 2 new caps when they make it to the store. Now when these caps are up for voting @ Pukka we all HAVE to get out there and vote for one of these great THP designs!

Congrats to DMB and W.E on having the top designs as well as the other three that we could vote on. Pukka makes some excellent hats and it is great that we will have two new user designs to choose from in the THP store.

Great news and congrats to both design winners.

Two hats will be gracing the hat room at my house. Congrats DMB on your win. war eagle nice design as well, I will wear each proudly. For all that entered the contest, good job. Maybe we will get this opportunity again next year from Pukka and THP. Sorry you didn't win tnolan, the top two were tough to beat but a bronze Internet medal is cool

That is great, I know I'll be ordering 2 new caps when they make it to the store. Now when these caps are up for voting @ Pukka we all HAVE to get out there and vote for one of these great THP designs!

This. We really need to get over to Pukka and vote for either hat, if we can vote more than once that will be great. It will be great for us THPers to show Pukka that were big supporters of theirs, but also if one of the 2 wins, it will be for sale in their store and on their website! THP will be repped in the Pukka store, that just sounds awesome.

Is it known when these will be in the THP store? I want them so badly!

I was just on the site and they have made any move toward the hat of the month for October. I have to assume it coming soon.

Is it known when these will be in the THP store? I want them so badly!

I was just on the site and they have made any move toward the hat of the month for October. I have to assume it coming soon.

Should be coming soon, I know Pukka was getting the final designs finished up the other day, so it should take long.

Suuuh-weeeeeet! Congrats to the two finalists! How cool will it be to see your designs in production! Thanks Pukka and THP!

Back