Putter Question - Would You Use This

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What say you?

The MxV1 putter by MxV Golf features a ball-shaped Center Strike Technology face that is designed to provide truer roll and improved accuracy. The MxV1 features a 400-gram milled brass head with a black finish. It will be available in both center and offset shaft configurations, and will begin shipping in mid December.

MxV1.jpg

If it improved my putting, then sure. It would take some getting used to in the looks department though.

I would have to try it, but if it rolled better than my current putter I would game it.

Would I use it? Sure, Im up for trying anything. It's ugly as sin, but I would give it a roll to see how it works.

I would definitely give it a roll, and as long as I felt I was making the contact I wanted on each stroke, I would have no problem gaming it.

I definately would! well, at least to see if it worked

Sure, everytime I go into GG!

I would use anything that helped me putt better.

I would play with it, but never buy it, I'm way too comfortable with my putter to switch.

I'll try anything once...

With the snow here and the shape of it if it didn't work as a putter you could use it as a toboggan

That's crazy looking; but I like different things!

If it made me a better putter then HE double L yes.

Sure. I don't really look at the putter whilst putting.

If I made putts with it then heck yeah I would game it. I mean come on a couple of years ago how ugly did we think the spider line was when it came out?? Or remember when Mickelson first used the Futura on tour.

If the ball goes in with this thing more consitantly then in my bag it goes!

Needs an alignment aid though

I'll try just about anything. It's not a bad idea when you think about it. It's funky looking though.

I'll try just about anything. It's not a bad idea when you think about it. It's funky looking though.

Looks like it would roll over the ball.

i dunno, id wanna roll that thing though.... interesting design and technology.

Not in public unless I found it making a lot of putts.

I would only use it if I had to beat a gopher to death or some other such purpose...it is hideous :banana:

If it put the ball in hole more often than my current putter than yes I would game it in a second.

I think I am fairly adventurous when it comes to putters, but this ones seems a little too out there even for me. I would say No, unless I made almost every putt inside of ten feet - then of course I reserve the right to reconsider!

Roll-face technology gone wild.

I would- I already use the backstryke - similar design concept (doesn't look anything like it but I envision many of the same things happening)

The descriptions says that it is designed to provide truer roll and improved accuracy, why would anyone not at least give it a try? These are things that most of use could use. I would certainly give it a roll if I ever come across one.

Back