Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be disappointed if the announcement is not done by JB and GG in their Halloween costumes. :alien:

I don't think youre a wuss yorkie, I think you may be a poor chipper if you can't beat JB. Use this time that would otherwise be used for trash talk and work on chips so when you do get picked and start talking trash you can back it up. I think that the issue here not having the stones to back it up.....I am KIDDING....just poking the bear.....

Better chunky'sboss, better. I want to see you angry.

Thank gawd all will be revealed Monday. I want deandec to come in here and play. Will he be allowed to post in here after the announcements?

So what happens at the work place should Yorkem get selected to Nerfy's team? Minion morale may be come an issue...

I think more ddec is good when it's late and everybody wants to go to sleep, but I have a hard enough time making it through the day as is.

Revealed-L.jpg

Trick or Treat?

Thank gawd all will be revealed Monday. I want deandec to come in here and play. Will he be allowed to post in here after the announcements?

He's mustering up his clever. Should be ready in two or three months.

Kevin

I don't think youre a wuss yorkie, I think you may be a poor chipper if you can't beat JB. Use this time that would otherwise be used for trash talk and work on chips so when you do get picked and start talking trash you can back it up. I think that the issue here not having the stones to back it up.....I am KIDDING....just poking the bear.....

Actually, it was during the outing chipping contest, and I completely blew it.

Yes, I do the angry trash talk.

hahaha. I thought you were getting serious for a minute. Until the second sentence, of course.

You no better, I am never serious.

So what happens at the work place should Yorkem get selected to Nerfy's team? Minion morale may be come an issue...

No, no, no. No issues. I would never let TMC cause work issues. I would just fire him so it wouldn't even have a chance to be an issue.

He's mustering up his clever. Should be ready in two or three months.

Kevin

I'll still be here. Will you? hehehe

Poor wording on my part. I cheer for indivduals rather then teams (Hi Tmod!). You, TC and Tmod get a pass. Cookie gets support if he douses himself in champange which seems to be a fair trade off to me. Plus I want to see Cookie play Hawk. The amount of jawing pre, during and post even would be epic.

Besides Bear mountain is a scary place. They have Bears. And Canadians.

Hawk is still cowering under a blanket in fear after the thought of playing me.

Monday announcements confirmed - sweet!!

cookie, stop pretending Ashton's a carrot stick.

cookie, stop pretending Ashton's a carrot stick.

That's Captain Biggsy with the carrot & ranch party. Don't bring me into that stuff. Question is........who Skypes first? (asssssuming it has not already happened).

Cookie, the only thing that will distract me if I'm playing you is - well, it's not you.

Woah. For a second I thought that was ChunkyLurker on the left... Then I realized that the guy on the left could see over the sign. Good to hear the announcements are on Monday!

Cookie, the only thing that will distract me if I'm playing you is - well, it's not you.

Dude...we are so on the same page it's not even funny.

Woah. For a second I thought that was ChunkyLurker on the left... Then I realized that the guy on the left could see over the sign. Good to hear the announcements are on Monday!

LMAO - nice one. Where is my little gnome friend anyways??

That's Captain Biggsy with the carrot & ranch party. Don't bring me into that stuff. Question is........who Skypes first? (asssssuming it has not already happened).

My vote would be on the politician. They're snakes and awesome at back room politicking.

I may not see over the sign but at the very least I know I'm already in.

Why does DeanDec hate us in this thread?

He's afraid of your TC beard. I'm sure we told you to stop wearing it post MC1 didn't we?

Or maybe he's afraid of the wee leprechauns. Whatever CL tells you, don't go for his "pot of gold".

I may not see over the sign but at the very least I know I'm already in.

Boom! Another chunkybomb! You're good at this when you want to be. I'm kind of skeered of you. I've got One-T coming over this weekend to really give me a progress report of the state of chunky's game.

Why does DeanDec hate us in this thread?

I don't know. He's a yankee, he should be great in this thread.

He's afraid of your TC beard. I'm sure we told you to stop wearing it post MC1 didn't we?
Well Tuna, that brings up a good point. I don't think the TC beard will be brought out for MC2.0. That and the death of Captain Intensity means I'll need to come up with new material. I will though, fresh new stuff that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

You would think. One trip through the city and he'd have a month worth of material for this thread. Really he should be able to serve up verbal b!tch slaps to all of us living up there. But he's the one yankee who's softer than A-Rod I guess.

Boom! Another chunkybomb! You're good at this when you want to be. I'm kind of skeered of you. I've got One-T coming over this weekend to really give me a progress report of the state of chunky's game.

Hmm. Not good. Well I have started a swing change. I don't know if you know that or not

Hmm. Not good. Well I have started a swing change. I don't know if you know that or not

Is this serious or are you intentionally providing me with ammo to launch a verbal assault? Nah, I knew you were. Why the change? Just for the MC? Did you see something you didn't like?

Boom! Another chunkybomb! You're good at this when you want to be. I'm kind of skeered of you. I've got One-T coming over this weekend to really give me a progress report of the state of chunky's.

I will leave One-T in such a state of shock and awe, that he will forget Chunky was even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back