Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? This is what I see walking out of the office a few minutes ago. Its not even November yet.

Spoiler
1e8f5138.jpg

Sorry OEM, that blows man. Stupid snow.

Snow and hardwood, no bueno.

Wtf? This is what I see walking out of the office a few minutes ago. Its not even November yet.

Spoiler
1e8f5138.jpg

OEM, that blows... We don't even have snow here in the Maritimes!

We have tile in the office, dining room, kitchen, entry hallway and bathrooms. Carpet in living room, upstairs hallway and all the bedrooms.

Spoiler
1e8f5138.jpg
That sucks.

Hardwood is good. I have tile in my kitchen, and always wear Crocs when cooking or my back and feet kill me.

Strollers are also made for short people.

Kevin

Hardwood is good. I have tile in my kitchen, and always wear Crocs when cooking or my back and feet kill me.

Strollers are also made for short people.

Kevin

Thats generally a fact! However I found the B.O.B stroller to be good for the taller fella.

I hate snow... It's snowing so hard here, but it hasn't started sticking yet.

Naa. Hardwood has its place and its not everywhere. Halls, certain rooms but not in the bedroom.

I heard you have a problem with hard wood in the bedroom.

I gotta admit - I really do feel bad for you northerners with the weather. I would go crazy not being able to get out and golf. Snow sucks.

Tappin' from my iPad!

OEM, with that avatar I thought you were bogeyme for a second.

I gotta admit - I really do feel bad for you northerners with the weather. I would go crazy not being able to get out and golf. Snow sucks.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dude kill me...

aefc64bc-254a-c75e.jpg

aefc64bc-255c-75d6.jpg

It's been snowing for an hour... It's supposed to snow all day. *sigh*

I have an alarm clock that has a feature where it automatically resets for daylight savings. Problem is that date changes so its a pretty stupid feature. Thursday night is falls back an hour. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I had a 7:30 am appointment with a crazy woman. That was the only time she could do it. I wake up to get in the shower at what I think was 6:45. Head out to the family room and see on the TV its 7:45. At that moment she calls. Screaming at me. Very unpleasant. So I have to reschedule for 12:30 today.

It's sunny, going to be mid 50s, and low wind. May be the last decent golf day left. Sucks.

Kevin

That's a crappy feature Kevin, I would get me a new clock and take an old 9 iron to the one you now have.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

That's a crappy feature Kevin, I would get me a new clock and take an old 9 iron to the one you now have.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I should go Office Space on the POS. You should see how nice it is here. Could play in a light fleece.

Well, I'm off to go see this crazy woman. If I don't come back later today, call the cops. One of us could be dead.

Kevin

Dieting is just not for me. 3 days into it and I am not a happy camper. But 2 pounds in 3 days is a good start. I can do it most of the day, but after dinner around 8pm or so and I am getting pretty hungry. The program I am on is pretty strict, but I know I have to make it past the first week to get used to it. However me and that nutrition person are going to fight soon...hehe

That sucks for now JB, but no doubt you'll be happy in the end.

Dr. Teeth looks like Richie Ramsay.

haha. This is so random! I had to google him to see what he looks like. I have to say thanks TC, he isn't a bad looking guy. The past couple of weeks I have had 5 different people tell me that I look or sound like someone, then when I find out who they were comparing me to it is thoroughly depressing. It makes me wonder if that is really what I look or sound like, cause that is not how I see myself. My hygienist told me that my laugh sounded like a character on a cartoon, then when I listened to it it was not a good laugh. I told her she was fired, so I got the last laugh! Bwahahaha!

haha. This is so random! I had to google him to see what he looks like. I have to say thanks TC, he isn't a bad looking guy. The past couple of weeks I have had 5 different people tell me that I look or sound like someone, then when I find out who they were comparing me to it is thoroughly depressing. It makes me wonder if that is really what I look or sound like, cause that is not how I see myself. My hygienist told me that my laugh sounded like a character on a cartoon, then when I listened to it it was not a good laugh. I told her she was fired, so I got the last laugh! Bwahahaha!

I was watching the Andalucia Masters this morning. He's in contention. Every time I saw him on tv I kept thinking, "man, he looks like Doc"

If you put in a service request for a clogged toilet, quit using the damn thing.
That was less than fun.

If you put in a service request for a clogged toilet, quit using the damn thing.
That was less than fun.

hahaha, that was funny. Sorry. It's amazing how stupid people are.

hahaha, that was funny. Sorry. It's amazing how stupid people are.

To make it even worse the other toilet in the apartment was in perfect working condition. When I got there I had to wait to unclog it, because it was being used. PIGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back