Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in Houston was about 85 and sunny. Tomorrow high of 65 with a low in the 40s. So glad that fall is here (although it's supposed to be 10 degrees warmer in just a few days).

Was thinking about golfing this weekend.

It's supposed to be 65 on Saturday with 30 mph gusts, 20 mph sustained. On Sunday it's 59 with 25 mph gusts and 18 mph sustained winds.

Monday looks better, 67 with 8 mph winds. No rain any day.

Chilly, wet and breezy. Might play a round. I like this kinda weather after 8 straight hot months.

Blah! Windy, rainy, and cold. I was looking forward to this round

Snow, sleet and rain. Just a wonderful day for golf.

Tap-in Talking

Sunny, high of 68 today for a late afternoon 9 hole scramble at my club.

Tappin' from my iPad!

chance of A FOOT OF EFFING SNOW TONIGHT INTO TOMORROW!

chance of A FOOT OF EFFING SNOW TONIGHT INTO TOMORROW!

Yeah same here. I really hope to get a few more rounds in before the season's officially over.

33* here now but 65* for the high today. A buddy and I are heading to my course out of town to watch the Huskers play, eat BBQ and then play a bunch after. Should be a blast.

Nor'easter outside - parts of tri-state area calling for 12+" of snow! We're predicted for 1/4". Tee time mid-next week for a nice course in Atlantic City, NJ - should be back to a semblence of order by then.

Should warm up to about 12* before the end of the day.

Current WeatherSat. Oct 29, 2011, 8:00 PDT Victoria Airport

e.jpg
5°C
Partly cloudy
  • Feels Like : -
  • Wind : SW 13km/h
  • Sunrise : 7:55
  • Sunset : 17:58
  • Relative Humidity : 93%
  • Pressure : 102.39 kPa
    pressure2.gif
  • Visibility : 48.0 km
  • Ceiling : 16000 ft

Dang CB, I am heading outside in shorts now to cut the grass.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Damn...

aefc64bc-272f-8a5e.jpg

Calling for another 4-7 inches of snow tonight... this sucks.

Yeah same here. I really hope to get a few more rounds in before the season's officially over.

I hope so man- not sure it's going to melt though. At least at my course it may just stick.

I hope so man- not sure it's going to melt though. At least at my course it may just stick.

We're supposed to get a foot tonight, but tomorrow it's supposed to be like 45*. They say it will be all clear and melted for Halloween on Monday.

We're supposed to get a foot tonight, but tomorrow it's supposed to be like 45*. They say it will be all clear and melted for Halloween on Monday.

I hope that goes for us as well. We shall see. I got to play for about another month+ last year.

Snow. It is supposed to be around 60 all week, so hopefully it will be gone soon. We have gotten probably 8 inches already.

Yep, I'm just down the road from you on RT.23. I've got about 6" or so. My dogs absolutely LOVE it. But, I'll STILL trying to get my free birthday round in. It's been since SEPTEMBER for goodness sake!!!!!! Rain, rain, rain, not correct days off, more rain and now snow!! I was supposed to go Sunday, buuuuuuttttt I don't think so!!!

Yep, I'm just down the road from you on RT.23. I've got about 6" or so. My dogs absolutely LOVE it. But, I'll STILL trying to get my free birthday round in. It's been since SEPTEMBER for goodness sake!!!!!! Rain, rain, rain, not correct days off, more rain and now snow!! I was supposed to go Sunday, buuuuuuttttt I don't think so!!!

Really? We should play sometime.

Yep, about 5 mins from Black Bear. I've got over 14" of snow. You must have more. Loverly golf weather. Can't even get out of my driveway this morning.

Today is 70 & sunny. South winds at 5-10. Heading out in a few hours to walk 18 after a quick trip to Golf Smith.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back