Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you put in a service request for a clogged toilet, quit using the damn thing.
That was less than fun.
If they were going to fix it themselves they would have used the other toilet, some folks are just stupid for the sake for being stupid, they really know better.

If they were going to fix it themselves they would have used the other toilet, some folks are just stupid for the sake for being stupid, they really know better.

I'm not even really sure if it's a rant or not. I'm so used to stupidity like this, that it no longer angers me.

Same thing. Its funny. Ellie will get up into the bed around 5:30 and lay down on my legs and start kicking me. Then when I get up for a second, she lays down with her head on my pillow.

Madison jumps in my spot the minute I get up and stays with my wife until she gets up. She does this at night til I come to bed as well

aefec4c8-5776-4666.jpg

And the power's out so I can't even watch football...

The power being out is the biggest rant of all. Hopefully you have a gas stove and water heater.

The power being out is the biggest rant of all. Hopefully you have a gas stove and water heater.

Nope. Good thing dinner is steak.

maybe i shoulda googled liquor store before venturing out in the noreaster... altho i did see a bunch of really hot chicks out... muahaha

maybe i shoulda googled liquor store before venturing out in the noreaster... altho i did see a bunch of really hot chicks out... muahaha

That sort of sucks all the rant out of your rant. No?

the hot chicks did not keep me warm enough to brave the elements... i shoulda got some digits :sad:

I'm watching the football on my laptop b/c Time Warner Cable and XBox live still have yet to find a way to the the ESPN3 app to work. Time Warner Cable is so afraid it's going to $.10 they have to make everything completely difficult. Every cable company and cell phone company should have a special place in hell set aside for them.

If I have somehow missed the resolution to this problem would someone let me know. Thanks.

Some of you may have caught it this morning saying that a convenient store we own had been robbed at gun point last night and I'd been at the police station till 1:00 AM. Just sharing the news coverage with Po Po videos of the high speed chase and capture of this loser! My golf SUCKED today for it and I'll mention that during court proceedings!

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8410677&syndicate=syndicate&section

Still no power! We're running on 24 hrs without it... I used the last of my laptop's power this morning charging my iPhone so I could be on THP. :D

Some of you may have caught it this morning saying that a convenient store we own had been robbed at gun point last night and I'd been at the police station till 1:00 AM. Just sharing the news coverage with Po Po videos of the high speed chase and capture of this loser! My golf SUCKED today for it and I'll mention that during court proceedings!

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8410677&syndicate=syndicate&section

Wow, pretty crazy and flat out scary stuff. A store I owned went through this and they caught the three guy's. Two got off with a slap on the hand and the gunman served a whopping 4 years after threatening to kill my manager. We wonder why these things keep happening.

Wow, pretty crazy and flat out scary stuff. A store I owned went through this and they caught the three guy's. Two got off with a slap on the hand and the gunman served a whopping 4 years after threatening to kill my manager. We wonder why these things keep happening.
On top of felony theft, they are charging him with 3 counts aggrevated assult on a police officer with his vehicle and felony evading arrest.

snow on the ground before Halloween.....not cool

I feel you with the snow on the ground. That sucks!!!

snow on the ground before Halloween.....not cool

Man, hate to even think about snow, sorry to hear it man. Pretty nice here today and have a damn pool tournament. Rather enjoy the weather outside, but don't want to fake out on the entry.

Man, hate to even think about snow, sorry to hear it man. Pretty nice here today and have a damn pool tournament. Rather enjoy the weather outside, but don't want to fake out on the entry.

Today is my last chance to really go golfing before I have to leave for a while for work and the weather is beautiful and I can't go. Booooooo

Today is my last chance to really go golfing before I have to leave for a while for work and the weather is beautiful and I can't go. Booooooo

That sucks CB, sorry to hear it. Can't take the clubs along?

That sucks CB, sorry to hear it. Can't take the clubs along?

I'm going to alberta for a while Due, golf is closed down there.

We got a dusting. But its gone with the sun out today. Crazy snow n ice yesterday. Then 60 wed. Got to love the north east

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I was going to rant about crazy wind during my round this morning, but I guess it's not as bad as snow.

I was going to rant about crazy wind during my round this morning, but I guess it's not as bad as snow.

I had the exact same thought today. Damn wind sucks, but snow is much worse.

I may have overfilled our Maytag. During the rinse cycle, it started screaming and there is a burning smell. The barrel will not spin.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back