Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

a club you piss into.... i think i have seen everything now. im glad the guy cleared up that it wasn't a joke! cause i think its hilarious!

We need to get one of those for One-T and his excellence!

We need to get one of those for One-T and his excellence!
What a thought Matt, then you could save it for use at any time LOL.

I tell ya what dude.. I will play ya left handed and give ya five strokes per side :D

I'd take you up on that just to be mean, but I don't think I'll need it.

LOL at Uro Club.

I'd take you up on that just to be mean, but I don't think I'll need it.

LOL at Uro Club.

OK Hawk it's me and you and on the first tee at the Morgan Cup!

I'm so confused right now.

I'm so confused right now.

Shot 75 today and loss my arse off today so yea you could be in my wheelhouse!

That's a solid score, Gray. What's that in Florida numbers?

That's a solid score, Gray. What's that in Florida numbers?

Lets see, its OG's nerves, plus about 400-600 yards in course length, plus him not playing the same course every day, carry the 4, add the 9 and it comes out to about 86.

Lets see, its OG's nerves, plus about 400-600 yards in course length, plus him not playing the same course every day, carry the 4, add the 9 and it comes out to about 86.

I give up :alien:!

Haha. Just messing with you buddy :) That's a great score.

I'm nowhere near as aggravating to JB as OG, and he's known his team for a while now. :bicker:

I guess he is saving the best team for last.:clown:

What a thought Matt, then you could save it for use at any time LOL.

Nah he could save it for himself. Think about it. He's drinking awesome and pissing excellence right now. What would happen if he drank the excellence?

Now that's funny!!!

Team Player has been forged. First I must say greetings to all my Team. Second to all the other teams, hows it feel to play for second place

Team Player has been forged. First I must say greetings to all my Team. Second to all the other teams, hows it feel to play for second place

If that avatar is your team I would say you are a lock for last place. lol

What we look classic

My guess your swing is like Iron Byron

Danny P, glad to see you buddy

My guess your swing is like Iron Byron

I could only wish to be as accurate and powerful, yep the Iron Byron is named after Lord Byron, that's just how good he was.

This is why everyone else who isn't on "the Belbs'" team should be afraid:

Spoiler

6294117417_87c9accb67.jpg

Yes, that is the Morgan Cup!

Back