Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Glad to finally have a team!! It just got real!!

I think we will be just fine. Don't take us too lightly just cuz you don't know all the names. Having self proclaimed superstars on a team doesn't grant you first place.

Our team will be ready just as all the teams will but our team will prevail triumphantly when all is said and done.

I believe I will wear knickers and a tanner in honor of Mr. Jones.

Using the old saying. Everyone is going to have a hard time keeping up with the Jones'

Hi Brock,

Nice to have you on TEAM JONES!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hawk
Is stealth another word for next to last place?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mcook77
No, it actually means dead last.

Stealth is Spanish for "you didn't even see it comin'". So far, it's working!
Don't under-estimate TEAM JONES! We're flying all the way to the finish with the war eagle!

Are you Ol' Gray's Canadian cousin? If not, you must be on the same meds! We shall now call you Ol Jorge.

Are you Ol' Gray's Canadian cousin? If not, you must be on the same meds! We shall now call you Ol Jorge.

Good guess... same arse-whupping meds. LOL. Thank you for the compliment! It was a compliment, right?

Good guess... same arse-whupping meds. LOL. Thank you for the compliment! It was a compliment, right?

Pure OG right there.

Whether it's a compliment or insult, you'll have forgotten by tomorrow!

Whether it's a compliment or insult, you'll have forgotten by tomorrow!

Yes, but you'll still feel the sting of the arse-whupping!

Haha. Jorge, if you keep using OG's smack talk we may have to pay his team royalties.

I like Ol Jorge.
Ol Jorge, OJ, either way, glad he jumped right in the thread with some smack talk.

OJ, huh? That brings a whole level of scariness that we haven't see at an outing yet.

OJ, huh? That brings a whole level of scariness that we haven't see at an outing yet.

Haha. If he pulls out a black golf glove, watch out.

Team THP was seen practicing at Lake Jonesco today!

[video=youtube;3UVukzgEB-s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVukzgEB-s[/video]

LOL! OJ it is. Goin' to have to try to live up to this new rep.

LOL! OJ it is. Goin' to have to try to live up to this new rep.

I think the idea is that we would prefer it if you didn't actually live up to your namesake! I think we all like our heads where they are thank you very much!

I think the idea is that we would prefer it if you didn't actually live up to your namesake! I think we all like our heads where they are thank you very much!

Glad he's on my team!

I hope I find out about my team tomorrow. I am really excited to find out who the winners are going to be.

Pure OG right there.

OJ -- I think you are going to work out just fine dude! Keep up the good arse whupping comments and such and you will take em to the wood shed :deadhorse:.. Well everybody's team except for Team Nicklaus as we are going to take all you wantabes down :beat-up:

I hope I find out about my team tomorrow. I am really excited to find out who the winners are going to be.

That has been answered already, quite a few times. The winners are either team Nicklaus, Norman, Faldo, Hogan, THP, Jones, Palmer, Nelson, Player, or Snead

I am really glad to see the new team on here coming on strong. Looks like a solid group over there on Team Jones.

I am really glad to see the new team on here coming on strong. Looks like a solid group over there on Team Jones.

Too late! You're already stuck with Gray!

Glad he's on my team!

Good point! Let me start again. OJ you are the best, most wonderful golfer ever! Your swing looks like Ben Hogans and I am sure you have never carded more than a par in your life! We welcome you to the Outing, and I beg you to think of my wife and two children who will be orphaned and husbandless. Please, oh Please put down the knife!

Too late! You're already stuck with Gray!

You are never stuck when you are Team mates with the Tower of Power. You are just insured on kicking many Teams out to woodshed for their ceremonial arse whupping!

Back