Hi !!! Excited to be here, here's a part of my story

omikey

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 17.8
Hello everyone here at THP !! I'm very excited to join your group ! Over the past year or so I've come across this site a few times, doing google searches .... have read several of the equipment reviews, AWESOME !!

The information on the MC is EXCITING !!!! would love to be one of the lucky ones in on that !! just AWESOME !!

I live in South Carolina and have the opportunity to play year round WHOOT !!

I retired in 2006 and played A LOT when I first retired. I hurt my back in 2008 and haven't played much since then. No problems with the back now, just got lazy and distracted with 'other' stuff that I like to do. A few weeks ago I decided that I was gonna start playing more again, so in the past month or so I've played about 10 times WHOOOT

I used to shoot in the low 80's, currently playing to about 90, but it's coming back down :act-up:

I'm currently playing with 12-14 year old King Cobra's (one of the first oversized clubs) they came out with. Yesterday I went to a Ping Demo Day .... yep, got fit and bought a new K15 10.5* driver and G20 irons 6-lw all with graphite shafts. Loved the way I was hitting them !! WHOOOT

I can be a chatter box at time .... so hope that you don't get bored seeing my name all over the place ...
Was talking with my wife last night about the MC .... she said, let's get started on the videos .... :D
Then she said, you have to have 500 post ? I say, that's NO PROBLEM :) not sure about the videos, we'll see....

Cya's in the forums !!!

Mikey

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on the recent purchases - nice upgrades.

Welcome. Glad to have you.

Welcome to the forum Mikey!!

Welcome aboard Mikey. Where are you in SC?

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Mikey!

Thanks JB, I've seen a lot of your reviews, GREAT JOB !!
Last night, after I ordered my new clubs yesterday I did a google search on G20's ... I found and read every post in your review thread on the G20 irons :) Great review from you !! Thanks !

Welcome to THP!

Thanks TC, just a bit north of Columbia, off I26 at exit 91 ........ you in SC too ? Close ? where is THP based ?

Thanks for the Welcome !! Happy to be here !!

Thanks TC, just a bit north of Columbia, off I26 at exit 91 ........ you in SC too ? Close ? where is THP based ?

Thanks for the Welcome !! Happy to be here !!

I also am located off of I26, but in Asheville, so not too far away.

THP HQ is in Florida.

Glad you're here buddy. We need some more enthusiasm around here and you seem to be full of it!

Mcook ... Thanks for the Welcome !! yeah on the UPGRADES, I'm thinking that I'm REALLY going to enjoy them !! they felt so awesome yesterday at the demo !! far better, which I really liked, than the Cobra's I have

welcome to THP!

welcome!

Thanks !! Asheville isn't that far away .. !! hey, you ever hear of Brights Creek ? Friend of my, whose brother-in-law is a member there, invited me to play there last year in early Oct. What a WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL course, one of the best, most scenic, tracks that I've ever played !!! If you ever get a chance, GO !!

Perhaps we'll find an opportunity to meet up one day and play a round, I'm looking forward to it !!

Welcome....like that South Carolina country but still don't understand why the liquor in bars have to be served in the little bottles! :bad:

I've never played at Bright's Creek but I have heard great things about it. Yeah, we should meet up sometime. I like golfing with other THP'ers.

Welcome to THP. I am glad you joined us.

:welcome:

Thanks !

SC did away with that law about 5 years ago, we now have what is called 'FREE POUR' = no more airline bottles :)

Welcome....like that South Carolina country but still don't understand why the liquor in bars have to be served in the little bottles! :bad:

Back