THP Fantasy Football Week 9 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Chris Ogbonnaya was still available in league 2...hopefully he doesnt play at all and Hillis finally mans up and grows a pair.

I agree dude and FIFY

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

how do you guys think Tanner is going to do for the Boys this week?

That doesn't sound right

League 2 where you at? no smack talk this week? Wormburners you stoll my defense on the waiver wire!!!

I put in for 4 players, got the last one. My QB and two WR were stolen. At least that gives me room to put Santana Moss back on my bench.

Anyone want Tebow???

how do you guys think Tanner is going to do for the Boys this week?

I don't think he'll do much.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I put in for 4 players, got the last one. My QB and two WR were stolen. At least that gives me room to put Santana Moss back on my bench.

Anyone want Tebow???

Do you really expect anything out of Moss? I dropped him. I LMAO that deandec picked him up. The FF season will be over before he does anything and if he is back, he plays for the Redskins.

Do you really expect anything out of Moss? I dropped him. I LMAO that deandec picked him up. The FF season will be over before he does anything and if he is back, he plays for the Redskins.

yup I took a flier on him. Hoping he misses 3 or 4 weeks. That throws us to week 11 or 12, and then there is still potentially 4 games left. I'm ok with that.

I wanted to put Moss on my roster !

One season, someone dropped Marques Colston and I picked him up. Went on to win the championship because he came back late in the FF season. WENT HAM!

I wanted to put Moss on my roster !

One season, someone dropped Marques Colston and I picked him up. Went on to win the championship because he came back late in the FF season. WENT HAM!

I thought he was worth a flier. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Low risk move IMO

Maybe he can sit on your bench next to Cruz.

Not sure what to expect from him but there's room on my bench right now. He was pretty solid at getting some points compared to trying to guess what some other receivers were going to do that week. Hopefully he'll come back in a few weeks for the end of the season but if not it won't hurt.

lol, i wouldve at least countered. I'm in the cellar so i needed to make something happen to have any chance this yr
Hey I appreciate the original counter to keep the talks going, it's almost a little fun to keep going back and forth!

Anyone want Tebow???

Tebow isn't gonna fetch much... I'ld offer you Beck but his play this past weekend was pretty bad. I don't know what Denver or Washington is doing right now, Orton has a bad game so Denver puts in Tebow Grossman has a bad game and they put in Beck, neither one has been better than the original starter, it's ridiculous! I thought the Redskins had a chance but then Shanihan started coaching, he has to be the worst coach out there right now, they have talent and he does nothing with it.

Tebow isn't gonna fetch much... I'ld offer you Beck but his play this past weekend was pretty bad. I don't know what Denver or Washington is doing right now, Orton has a bad game so Denver puts in Tebow Grossman has a bad game and they put in Beck, neither one has been better than the original starter, it's ridiculous! I thought the Redskins had a chance but then Shanihan started coaching, he has to be the worst coach out there right now, they have talent and he does nothing with it.

Yeah, I'm not sure what will happen with Tebow or Beck. I don't think Denver can go back to Orton or Washington to Grossman now. Grossman probably has a better chance of playing again. I'll just have to wait and see over the next 2 weeks and might have to make a trade for week 11 to get a QB.

Not sure if anyone was playing Buffalo's defense this past weekend but I know there was at least one tie in League 2.

Officials just gave Buffalo there 10th sack for sundays game today, the play was initially ruled a run...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/11/redskins-qb-john-beck-suffers-another-bills-sack--on-wednesday/1

Interesting. ESPN hasn't made any corrections yet and the Bills defense was part of the tie between Guido FP and Team Left Outs. If ESPN makes the correction then Guido will go to 7-1.

ESPN put the correction into place so the tie is no longer a tie making Guido Fist Pump 7-1

This week = :banghead::banghead::banghead: for me. I was doing this right until kick-off in week 1 but this week is worse.

Motherf*cking Darren McFadden was on crutches again today. The Raiders play next Thursday, it would be a short week for him. With Denver coming to Oakland, I don't see him playing. There's the bs deandec luck.

Motherf*cking Darren McFadden was on crutches again today. The Raiders play next Thursday, it would be a short week for him. With Denver coming to Oakland, I don't see him playing. There's the bs deandec luck.

He is no Wade Garrett!

He is no Wade Garrett!

No, he is not. This is the match up I've been looking forward to all year long, and of course, my stud goes down. Jeebus! What a crock of shat.

No, he is not. This is the match up I've been looking forward to all year long, and of course, my stud goes down. Jeebus! What a crock of shat.

What if its a trick??????? I'm hoping a miracle recovery for DMC. I want to see a good battle.

What if its a trick??????? I'm hoping a miracle recovery for DMC. I want to see a good battle.

It's no trick dude. I have my sources. They can beat the Broncos with me at RB. Dude, I'm pissed.

What's the story with Willis McGahee? I don't have him in my THP league but I do in another. I see that he practiced yesterday and today so I guess it's one of those late decisions. I hate those!

It's no trick dude. I have my sources. They can beat the Broncos with me at RB. Dude, I'm pissed.

They need to give him bionic legs. If he could stay healthy for a whole year he would be a top 3 RB.

What's the story with Willis McGahee? I don't have him in my THP league but I do in another. I see that he practiced yesterday and today so I guess it's one of those late decisions. I hate those!

What you talkin' bout Willis!?!?!?!

I don't know. He'll probably play dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back