The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks pretty cool, by $99 seems like a hefty price tag for a glorified pedometer.
I'm planning on using it as my alarm clock so my phone doesn't wake everyone else up, but I'm also hoping to use it for the health benefits as well, for me it's more of a geek thing I guess.

I'm planning on using it as my alarm clock so my phone doesn't wake everyone else up, but I'm also hoping to use it for the health benefits as well, for me it's more of a geek thing I guess.

Oh, I will probably get this as well. Just saying $99 is steep for it...hehe

You plan on using the Jawbone thing as an alarm clock?

You plan on using the Jawbone thing as an alarm clock?

One of it's functions is a vibrating bracelet, their website shows people using it as an alarm clock.

It has other functions too...

One of it's functions is a vibrating bracelet, their website shows people using it as an alarm clock.

It has other functions too...

LOL.... :angel:

Siri likes to flaunt....she hates to be in the corner

Maybe. I keep my phone stuff personal dude. No need to flaunt it

Just picked up 2 iPhone 4s's! Sweetastic. Now to set it all up and crap. Need to find equivalent apps for my android apps now.

Just picked up 2 iPhone 4s's! Sweetastic. Now to set it all up and crap. Need to find equivalent apps for my android apps now.

You will love it, man. Siri is the start of a new phase of mobile technology.

Did any of you have issues with SIRI saying she "can't connect to the network right now"? Happened to my assistant yesterday, seemed like all day long. We were playing with her phone and couldn't get SIRI to get answers very well. She had more than 1/2 bars and we had the phone connected to the WiFi at the office as well. I'm wondering if it's an AT&T service issue, or does Siri connect to a Siri type server seperately.

Did any of you have issues with SIRI saying she "can't connect to the network right now"? Happened to my assistant yesterday, seemed like all day long. We were playing with her phone and couldn't get SIRI to get answers very well. She had more than 1/2 bars and we had the phone connected to the WiFi at the office as well. I'm wondering if it's an AT&T service issue, or does Siri connect to a Siri type server seperately.

Sounds like Siri was hungover

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Sounds like Siri was hungover

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^
Yep, she sounded like that blonde in college I was tryin' to get a date with....always had something better to do. Excuses, excuses.

Was checking out the Jawbone UP that is coming out Sunday and that was posted here a page or so back, that looks really cool. Looks like it can do some pretty neat things, and has a focus on overall fitness. My wife was a fitness freak, so I imagine that we will have 2 come Sunday.

I asked Siri to get up and change the baby this morning. She told me to eff off, it's too early. She's so fiesty.

I asked Siri to get up and change the baby this morning. She told me to eff off, it's too early. She's so fiesty.
You gotta' show her who's boss...don't be such an a.. kisser.

That's funny, I asked the same thing of my Wife this morning, and she responded pretty much in the same way.

That's funny, I asked the same thing of my Wife this morning, and she responded pretty much in the same way.

Just proves that Siri is a woman.

This is nuts, my wife said the same thing. I thought women love spending time with their babies. Turns out, at times they dont.

Saw this over on bgr.com, Siri suffering from extended outage

Was checking out the Jawbone UP that is coming out Sunday and that was posted here a page or so back, that looks really cool. Looks like it can do some pretty neat things, and has a focus on overall fitness. My wife was a fitness freak, so I imagine that we will have 2 come Sunday.

I did some reading up on it too. It does look interesting that's for sure.

TC how are you liking your iPhone?

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back