Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An old Gamecube, a GameBoy Color, a used lefty Driver and a used lefty putter. Lol. I think I beat Matty.

Atleast I'm offering all golf stuff. Lol. Ill throw in a 4 iron and a wedge

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Atleast I'm offering all golf stuff. Lol. Ill throw in a 4 iron and a wedge

My rant: Matty thinks that GameCubes and GameBoy Colors are lame.

My rant: Matty thinks that GameCubes and GameBoy Colors are lame.

Not lame. Uh so 95 lol

But still the best. My first handheld and TV-based games.

I had a gamegear with sonic. Thar thing ruled

so we had a course closing, mlb player attending, hot chicks everywhere, alcohol on every hole, shrimp cocktail, outback steak catered, charity celeb golf tournament at work today aaaannnnnddd
... i had to work the proshop... thanks
this means while everyone else was chauffeuring hot chicks, sampling shrimp, sneaking shots, and doing everything while "working"
i was answering phones and watching tv looking out the window with the occasional person coming in buying balls or asking for the bathroom
bummer

I was pushing everything right today. I did hit my longest ever though. I'm talking about kicking a football, not driving a golf ball.

I know how the Bama kicker feels. He's out right as well.

Jrod--

My autograph and a slightly used tissue?

I'd like to say thanks to whomever came up with the idea of taking an hour of afternoon sunlight away from us golfers. JERK!

Antibiotic eye drops when applied, trickle down your tear ducts into the back of your throat. Not the worst thing, until they hit your taste receptors.

Yeah, they taste awful!:bad:

The new oven/stove will not be here until Saturday. What a joke. How am I supposed to eat if I can barely cook anything?

The new oven/stove will not be here until Saturday. What a joke. How am I supposed to eat if I can barely cook anything?

Was it promised prior to Saturday? I would pitch a fit

Was it promised prior to Saturday? I would pitch a fit

It was not. I'm forced to eat microwaved ramen for breakfast because I want something warm....

People burning leaves. I always mulch them, either with the leaf blower or the mower.

2 prescription eye drops = 1 new wedge. Not even for me :angry::banghead:

I'm cleaning up everything in my life right and it's taking longer than I planned. Most days I find I just want to go HAM but not sure on what. I do have some great friends though.

I'm cleaning up everything in my life right and it's taking longer than I planned. Most days I find I just want to go HAM but not sure on what. I do have some great friends though.

Friends are definitely needed and it is good that you have good ones around you dude. I think we all should do a little life cleaning every once in a while.

Sometimes it takes time to lay the ground work to reach goals. However the payoff is far better than stagnancy or treading water. Keep making the decisions that you think will get you to your path of success. Sometimes you have to go out on a limb, because that is where the fruit is.

Sometimes it takes time to lay the ground work to reach goals. However the payoff is far better than stagnancy or treading water. Keep making the decisions that you think will get you to your path of success. Sometimes you have to go out on a limb, because that is where the fruit is.

What fortune cookie did you get that one out of??

I am kidding, excellent advice JB!!

Gonna frame this right here...

Fixing one part of your game and something else going wrong. Ughhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back