Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just that the defense are THAT good. Some of the best I have ever seen.

Ice, Ice, baby.

WVU got embarrassed today. It's gonna be tough if we are ever allowed to play in Big 12.

Best win of the day = United States Air Force beats Army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bama is now 2 of 5 of fg's and that is enough for the lead, amazing.

So it's gonna be who's got the better FG kicker.........

The game is kinda boring ! Imo

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I can watch a great defensive battle

I have been, they are knocking heads. I have the Arky/SC game on Espn3 and it is looking like Arkansas just put that one away.

I can watch a great defensive battle

As good as these defenses are, the offenses for both teams look pretty bad. I honestly think that the OKstate and K-state game is more exciting.

WOW! That was a heck of a play on the ball there by LSU.

The Rutgers-Southern Florida is epic right now. Te with a 37 yarder for the win...

Quick score by James! Go ducks!!

Te made it. Rutgers win. And a question: does excessive celebration bring back TDs? My brother insists it does but I've never seen it nor heard of it. I figured they added it onto the kickoff.

6 to 6? Seriously if I wanted to be this bored I would paint my walls and watch it dry...

Damaikis
you never saw the LSU/Florida game? A TD can only be brought back if they celebrate before they score, afterwards its on the kickoff(unless I'm wrong but I 'm pretty confident I'm right)

Te made it. Rutgers win. And a question: does excessive celebration bring back TDs? My brother insists it does but I've never seen it nor heard of it. I figured they added it onto the kickoff.

No....

Added to the kickoff

Why does there have to be a big score for it to be an interesting game? This one is a chess match, not a shootout. We knew that coming in. I guess it help that I love chess.

OSU or Stanford may get their mud hole stomped by the winner of this game but give me either one of these 2 teams in the NC game over watching this game again.

As good as these defenses are, the offenses for both teams look pretty bad. I honestly think that the OKstate and K-state game is more exciting.

That's what good defenses do, they make other teams offenses look bad, not planning to turn off of a great defensive struggle to watch another game.

If you start celebrating on the way in to the end zone they'll call a penalty and place it on the one yard line. Or something like that.
Added to the kickoff

What a play by Reid. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back