I love it too.

It is my first, and only car to this point. Can't imagine driving anything else.

Although it is kinda awkward having my clubs ride shotgun all the time.

I know the feeling. My clubs are my passenger in the 350 too. I suppose if you wanted you could always just angle the back seats down to make a trunk of sorts.

Here ya go. This is after one of the yearly washes. Difficult to keep a white car clean at this time of year! :D

15032009.jpg

15032009002.jpg

That is awesome paulo. Thanks for the pics. I've had a few hondas and a couple of them had leaky trunks as well. none were as good looking as yours though.

Here's mine. 2011 Mazda 3 hatchback in pearl white. Couple months old now but this was after the first wash.

63c7feff.jpg

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Here's mine. 2011 Mazda 3 hatchback in pearl white. Couple months old now but this was after the first wash.

63c7feff.jpg

Nice looking ride OEM. My GF may be getting the Mazda 3 sedan soon. How do you like it? Would you recommend it?

a6b640ba-fe52-0fee.jpg

Don't have any cars just 3 trucks---but swmbo is shopping for a midsize suv--also now have 3 harleys

phatphingers like tapppytalk

2004 Pontiac Grand Am, manual transmission. While not my dream car by any stretch, I got it brand new, just under $10K with only 21miles and now 7 years and 120,000 miles later, it still works like a champ.

2010 Nissan Frontier CC 4x4 daily driver. Wife on me for an Escalade. Since she can barely park the Frontier I need to talk her out of that barge.

I put more miles on this than my Tahoe. People go nuts when they see this coming at them down the road. I don't get stuck in mud either.

'09 JD 9770STS
IMG-20110929-00037.jpg

Nice looking ride OEM. My GF may be getting the Mazda 3 sedan soon. How do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Mine is still fairly new but so far its been great. For such a small car it doesn't get great MPG's but it's pretty good. Seems like its put together very well and I love the looks. Trunk is small though.

What made you go from the Vette to the Z Jericho? I love both cars, just curious.

I put more miles on this than my Tahoe. People go nuts when they see this coming at them down the road. I don't get stuck in mud either.

'09 JD 9770STS
what is that set up to harvest?? spent alot of my youth on a custom combining('62-66)--remember when the JD 105 was the big combine but our crew had Gleaners

what is that set up to harvest?? spent alot of my youth on a custom combining('62-66)--remember when the JD 105 was the big combine but our crew had Gleaners

Corn. Switching over to soybeans this weekend.

THIS IS SO COOL!
I spent a day a few weeks ago on a farm harvesting barley. It was my first time around operating farm equipment - I"ve only seen the old stuff in museums before.
I was on a big Case, but there was a John Deere off in the distance at another farm. The rate at which you can harvest things these days is just mind boggling.

How do you harvest soya beans? Do you straight-combine them, or swath them first?

'09 JD 9770STS
IMG-20110929-00037.jpg

2006 Hyundai Tiburon. It gets the job done and looks pretty sweet doing it.

This.

922645e5.jpg

What made you go from the Vette to the Z Jericho? I love both cars, just curious.

In all honesty I only bought the Vette to get it out of my system. My buddy just bought an M3 so he persuaded me to jump in too. At my age, that was the only dream car that I could realistically afford (F430 will have to wait). I bought it, loved it, and then moved on while I could still break even on it. Also, I was just starting grad school so I really couldn't justify the monthly payment. Great car, I miss it.

Here's my sled:

266792e1.jpg

Nice 2Shoes!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Mine is a hand me down Toyota Highlander. I have a 7 minute commute and love not having a car payment. That said, I would like to buy a new car once in my life.

63c7feff.jpg

GG has the pearl white on her new Infiniti and there are some really good waxes/sealants that bring out the pearl in them. A couple of really good AIO (all in one) that do the job really well as well.

GG has the pearl white on her new Infiniti and there are some really good waxes/sealants that bring out the pearl in them. A couple of really good AIO (all in one) that do the job really well as well.

Ive been using...Eagle (I think) wash and wax as you dry this summer. Seems to work pretty good. My favorite was the Amor All but they quit selling it.

Ive been using...Eagle (I think) wash and wax as you dry this summer. Seems to work pretty good. My favorite was the Amor All but they quit selling it.

Remind me next week and I will send you some stuff. Klasse AIO would be great for the winter to bring out all the impurities and then a quick topper of Wolfgang. It is absolutely amazing on the Pearl White. Use your sealants on your rims too. They are painted material and will make it easier to clean in the future and add some incredible shine.

Remind me next week and I will send you some stuff. Klasse AIO would be great for the winter to bring out all the impurities and then a quick topper of Wolfgang. It is absolutely amazing on the Pearl White. Use your sealants on your rims too. They are painted material and will make it easier to clean in the future and add some incredible shine.

Sounds good dude. Ive never even heard of those. The winter around here is brutal on the wheels too. All the salt and sand just kills them.

Do you have trick to keeping your wheels from turning blackish between washes? Wax them?

Tapatalkin

Back