The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to lmao when the Broncos when their division. No one else wants to win it. I bet Tim Tebow wants to.

I'm going to lmao when the Broncos when their division. No one else wants to win it. I bet Tim Tebow wants to.

He called me. He does want to win it. But I'm not supposed to tell anybody.

Kevin

I could watch this all day long and never get tired of it. I really don't like Sanchez, I've decided.

vZgLOT.gif

That's hilarious, ary!

Haha ary I cant stop watching it now

I can't look away from that trainwreck either, ary.

Watching that live was hysterical. I don't even know what happened there. I was just laughing so hard.

I could watch this all day long and never get tired of it. I really don't like Sanchez, I've decided.

vZgLOT.gif
hahaha. I didnt get to watch this one, what happened here? Did he get flagged for a false start?

hahaha. I didnt get to watch this one, what happened here? Did he get flagged for a false start?

He didn't. But he did get called for a holding penalty later in the play.

hahahahahaha that is fricken hilarious. I wish I'd seen that live.

I can't stand the Ravens. I'm so glad they're beating the Steelers.

Kevin

Im so glad I started Pitt D and benched the Giants D...

The false start. The dumbest penalty in sports. They really need to change that rule.

The false start. The dumbest penalty in sports. They really need to change that rule.

Like your ball in a divot in your own fairway.

Kevin

Wow, that's a radical concept: take your timeouts on defense and on the other side of the two minute warning in an attempt to give your offense more time to do something.

Wow, that missed catch could have been the ballgame. That one might haunt the Ravens...

That ball mist be slippery.

Kevin

Wow!

--
tapatalk

What a way to make up for your last drop...great passing by Flacco.

I love this. I am not a big Ravens fan but glad to see them win this game. Most likely.

I love this. I am not a big Ravens fan but glad to see them win this game. Most likely.

Same here, though I could care less for either. I just enjoyed this game.

--
tapatalk

Awesome drive by the Ravens, that kid has got be feeling like a huge weight was just lifted off his shoulders after that catch.

Amazing that the Ravens look awful 2 weeks ago against the Jaguars, then have to rally to beat the Cardinals last week...and then come out tonight and beat the Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back