The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone getting the new razr? It looks cool, but huge. I hope the iphone 5 does have a 4 inch screen, but not much bigger. Some of these new droids look like tablets.

Anyone getting the new razr? It looks cool, but huge. I hope the iphone 5 does have a 4 inch screen, but not much bigger. Some of these new droids look like tablets.

I like the iPhone size. Fits in my pocket perfectly. Any bigger and it gets in the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the iPhone size. Fits in my pocket perfectly. Any bigger and it gets in the way.

I actually like the screen size of the original Galaxy S. If you put the iPhone on top of the Galaxy S, you'll see it's essentially the same size, but the screen is just longer on the Galaxy. It's 4" diagonal I think. I dislike anything bigger. I'll try and take a pic later.

And how cool is it to get OTA updates now. First one this morning.

And how cool is it to get OTA updates now. First one this morning.

Same here. With all of the changes that I OS 5, this change is by far my favorite.

OTA? Can someone fill me in here?

Over the air. Updates are done without hooking up to iTunes now.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Over the air. Updates are done without hooking up to iTunes now.

I forgot we could do this, I am updating right now at my desk

I forgot we could do this, I am updating right now at my desk

I just wish there was a popup/notification that would tell us when an update was available. Yet again, another thing Android has going for it.

I just wish there was a popup/notification that would tell us when an update was available. Yet again, another thing Android has going for it.

I actually got a notification on both the iPhone and iPad. I of course ignored them because I forgot about the over the air updating. But I still had a little red number 1 under downloads

I had a pop up message on my phone this morning telling me there was an update available.

Updated last night so I could use it today. Nothing different really

I had a pop up message on my phone this morning telling me there was an update available.

Same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not get a pop up notice. If I hadn't read this thread I wouldn't have even known there was an update. I just updated my phone and iPad.

I am curious, does anyone here use a different browser than Safari? I really can't stand safari.

^^
GG on a computer right? I use chrome. Can't stand anything else

I did not get a pop up notice. If I hadn't read this thread I wouldn't have even known there was an update. I just updated my phone and iPad.

I am curious, does anyone here use a different browser than Safari? I really can't stand safari.

On the iPad I use another browser but for the life of me I cant remember what its called. Let me look around and see if I can find it.

I am going to try that browser out, anything at this point would be better than Safari.

Hmm...I wonder if you have to turn on notifications for OTA updates?

I am going to try that browser out, anything at this point would be better than Safari.

Hmm...I wonder if you have to turn on notifications for OTA updates?

Not sure. I havent checked my iPad for a popup yet but I got one on the iPhone.

So far Ive only found one thing that didnt work with that browser.. lol. Its like youtube but its you**** instead. That is all.

So far Ive only found one thing that didnt work with that browser.. lol. Its like youtube but its you**** instead. That is all.

Im not getting popups for it on either the iPhone or iPad, odd.

No chance than, I have to have my youlove on my Ipad. My wife asks me a few times a week if she can bring it down stairs, Thats when I know its going to be a good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back