THP Fantasy Football Week 9 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A late Brady to Gronkowski TD sealed the W for me. Up by 10 points and still have A. Boldin to go.

MJD will be off BYE next week and my team will finally be back 100% for the first time in a month!

Tebow really helped me today, thank you Raiders for deciding to not defend the run.

Team ICON got the win this week (phew) but hats off to team LeftOuts, put up one heck of a fight!!!

Tebow really helped me today, thank you Raiders for deciding to not defend the run.

I would have been better playing without a defense then getting the -6 I got from the Raiders. I thought for sure I could get a few sacks and a pick from Tebow but apparently not.

Julio Jones on the bench with 31 point, Roy Helu on the bench with 28 points......DOH!

Julio Jones on the bench with 31 point, Roy Helu on the bench with 28 points......DOH!
That's a kick in the pants right there, nothing worse than leaving big points on the bench.

Ironically, I had some good WR production on my bench today, but nothing that would have beat out my starters. Trades anyone? hehe.

My team went HAM on Fildini!!

White flag AD!! You're freaking killing me. Yet another spectacular week for the prison shanks

--
tapatalk

that packer's/bolts game worked out about as good as I could have imagined for me. Now just gotta hope the rest of his guys don't go off in this evening game!

I remember that guy. I think he's even on our team. Maybe he comes back on one day.

I've seen him play. It might be better for us if he stays away

Wow put up a whooping 53 pts.

woo, looks like I held off the Iceys. Heck of a matchup!!!! Had me nervous there going into the night game.

woo, looks like I held off the Iceys. Heck of a matchup!!!! Had me nervous there going into the night game.
UH OH!!!! I went to bed thinking you had me beat, but woke up this morning to a one point win. A win's a win, but what a close match.

Ugh, the Wormburners are officially throwing in the towel in regards to making the top tier playoffs.

Really Julio Jones

What a surprise, I am locked up in a tight one again. This time with OEM. Pretty sure he will get the W though

I think my season is lost after losing to Vincent Jackson. I have the opposite luck of Deano. Time to unload my best asset for more depth.

White flag AD!! You're freaking killing me. Yet another spectacular week for the prison shanks

--
tapatalk

Sorry buddy, you did make it pretty easy for me this week. At least you get the Black Driver testing to help make up for the bad weekend :)

I think my season is lost after losing to Vincent Jackson. I have the opposite luck of Deano. Time to unload my best asset for more depth.

I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back