Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 50* and it just stopped raining...in Arizona...

Your testing the Cleveland Black driver - your rant card has been revoked for the day. :D

Overcast with a chance of rain here today but hoping to get out this afternoon. That cold front in AZ will be here in the next few days...

Your testing the Cleveland Black driver - your rant card has been revoked for the day. :D

Overcast with a chance of rain here today but hoping to get out this afternoon. That cold front in AZ will be here in the next few days...

Haha true I am so excited for it and so nervous because I know there will be a ton of questions to answer about it and its my first review. Good luck with that front its great during the day but I wasnt a fan at night.

Its 50* and it just stopped raining...in Arizona...

Like Cookie said, not allowed to rant today...lol.

Haha true I am so excited for it and so nervous because I know there will be a ton of questions to answer about it and its my first review. Good luck with that front its great during the day but I wasnt a fan at night.
Congrats buddy, you will do well. I am excited to hear how it works out for you. I am a bit biased towards it, as I was quite fond of it from the first swing I took with it. Cant wait to hear your thoughts on it.

I'm seriously in a rough place right now. FUFLTC is on the prowl.

If problem is in TX, let me know. I have a vegan crew ready to lay a smack down!

same here bro....I'd gladly reside between a rock and a hard place now instead of where I reside at the moment

It's ok fellas. I do appreciate it. But I believe this problem will be a tough one to sort out.

It's ok fellas. I do appreciate it. But I believe this problem will be a tough one to sort out.

Head over to the sock thread. It usually helps.

Hate to hear it, TC. Best of luck with everything.

Just because Skinny Jeans are made in plus sizes, doesnt mean people should wear them. :sick:

Just because Skinny Jeans are made in plus sizes, doesnt mean people should wear them. :sick:

Wife said the same thing when I put a thong on this morning. :confused2:

Guess when you wear one your a$$ cheeks are not supposed to be solid white?

I dont even know what to say to this or how to respond.

I dont even know what to say to this or how to respond.

LMAO....just laugh knowing it was said in jest.

My rant is that I really don't feel like working out today but doing it anyways.

TC I hope you get it worked out!
Cookie you need to apologize for the visual of you in a thong.
W.E tell your wife not to buy you plus size skinny jeans..hehehe
Concept......zip it brother! Enjoy the driver and congrats

TC I hope you get it worked out!
Cookie you need to apologize for the visual of you in a thong.
W.E tell your wife not to buy you plus size skinny jeans..hehehe
Concept......zip it brother! Enjoy the driver and congrats

Haha, busted. Didnt think anyone would catch on to what I was saying...

I get to at least rant about cookies visual of him in a thong -.-

I still dont understand skinny jeans lol

I get to at least rant about cookies visual of him in a thong -.-

I still dont understand skinny jeans lol
That's a legit rant. I think theres a hole of the day joke waiting to happen here.

THP HAS OBTAINED AN INSIDER PHOTO OF COOKIE WEARING SAID THONG......WARNING: NOT FOR THE WEAK STOMACHED, VERY YOUNG, ELDERLY, OR THOSE WITH HEART CONDITIONS

Spoiler
fat-guys-in-thongs-fat-guy-thong-funny-stairs-demotivational-poster-1256013470.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back