SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

I hope to see it live on as well, there is too much good info here to let it go away. If it's alright, I know I will keep throwing in my .02 in this thread, especially since I just started out with my SeeMore a week ago.

It's absolutely ok. I'll be right here with you haha.

Yeah I was hoping to keep this one going and hopefully document some improvements in my putting as well.

I hope to see it live on as well, there is too much good info here to let it go away. If it's alright, I know I will keep throwing in my .02 in this thread, especially since I just started out with my SeeMore a week ago.

Curious here, but how many of those who have changed their stance have an old video of their old stance to compare? I think there's a couple video's of my old stance on my older hard drive, it might be neat to see just how much has changed in the set-up.

Curious here, but how many of those who have changed their stance have an old video of their old stance to compare? I think there's a couple video's of my old stance on my older hard drive, it might be neat to see just how much has changed in the set-up.

The stance for me is pretty much the same, I have always been very upright while putting, and was glad to hear there was at least one thing I was doing right when putting, lol.

The stance for me is pretty much the same, I have always been very upright while putting, and was glad to hear there was at least one thing I was doing right when putting, lol.

I was just the opposite as I had a pronounced crouch gripping the putter at the very bottom of the grip, often part of my hand was on the metal shaft, lol. My eye's looked straight down on the ball rather than slightly inside and I worked very hard to keep the stroke SBST. Learning this and getting comfortable was a real challenge, but paid off in the long run.

I was just the opposite as I had a pronounced crouch gripping the putter at the very bottom of the grip, often part of my hand was on the metal shaft, lol. My eye's looked straight down on the ball rather than slightly inside and I worked very hard to keep the stroke SBST. Learning this and getting comfortable was a real challenge, but paid off in the long run.

I could have written that myself as well duey! It took me some time to learn to release the putter on my follow through, but it's become much more natural now.

Big thanks to all the testers. This thread is great.

Tap Tap Tap

I could have written that myself as well duey! It took me some time to learn to release the putter on my follow through, but it's become much more natural now.

Yeah, that was pretty much how my brother and I learned to putt from a young age. It's sort of cool to look at how the game changes over time and who know's that style of putting may come back to be the rage, but I'm happy with the new.

I don't know if I have one of the pre-Seemore set-up, but I'll look around tonight. Jrod has commented just how differently I'm standing now.

I sort of struggled with my stroke over the weekend. Made a few decent putts, but I just never got comfortable over the putter and didn't feel like I was doing much right. I didn't have any high numbers, but I did miss a few I just shouldn't have. It's a work in progress, but it's nice seeing I'm not the only one. If I end up anything like some of you, I'll be a happy camper soon enough.

Need to get with my practice program.

I want a Seemore Putter!!!! That is all!

I want a Seemore Putter!!!! That is all!
Do it. I love the one I just got.

I had some serious confidence in my putting this weekend, felt that if I was inside 10 feet I couldnt miss.

I sort of struggled with my stroke over the weekend. Made a few decent putts, but I just never got comfortable over the putter and didn't feel like I was doing much right. I didn't have any high numbers, but I did miss a few I just shouldn't have. It's a work in progress, but it's nice seeing I'm not the only one. If I end up anything like some of you, I'll be a happy camper soon enough.

Need to get with my practice program.

Hawk... I was not good for about 6 weeks when I changed to the Si3 and a new stroke, grip and longer putter. I had alot of pushes and my distance control was awful. As I settled in and got more comfy with all of it, it just started clicking for me. It didn't happen overnight and I had alot of nights of carpet putting in my living room trying to get used to it all as well as practice green time. Stick with it... I have a feeling it will pay off for you in the long run!

Hawk... I was not good for about 6 weeks when I changed to the Si3 and a new stroke, grip and longer putter. I had alot of pushes and my distance control was awful. As I settled in and got more comfy with all of it, it just started clicking for me. It didn't happen overnight and I had alot of nights of carpet putting in my living room trying to get used to it all as well as practice green time. Stick with it... I have a feeling it will pay off for you in the long run!

Thanks for the encouragement. I've had some moments that really showed me it would be worth it in the end. I definitely need to work at home with it. I spend far more time on my swing than I do my putting stroke, but that is changing this winter. It's funny because I expect a lot more now.

I spent a little time working with the SeeMore yesterday and while I can't say I did great on the putting green things really came together on the course with 16 putts including two 3 putt holes, lol. Once the rain and sleet started I got to hurrying and my stroke left me on the last couple holes, but it was sweet while it lasted.

From the video's of yesterdays round I can see a lot of work still needed. Feel free to point out anything you see, but I still catch myself not squaring my shoulders and pointing my thumbs down the shaft. Both of these issues create pulls to the left with my stroke. At times I'm looking up a bit soon, but had that under control most of the day yesterday and felt like I was doing a much better job of finishing my stroke all the way to the hole. Beyond that I still struggle at reading the greens.

[YOUTUBE]d9pGjkGvv9k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gYIyXQMC_zw[/YOUTUBE]

You might want to skip through part of this to see the putt.
[YOUTUBE]dsa36noYleU[/YOUTUBE]

Possibly the best putt of my round
[YOUTUBE]u2Ffsrd2kfo[/YOUTUBE]

I'll have to give those a look tonight, Duey. I'm still struggling with green reading too. The subtle stuff really messes with my eyes and I second guess myself.

I'll have to give those a look tonight, Duey. I'm still struggling with green reading too. The subtle stuff really messes with my eyes and I second guess myself.

I missed several putts yesterday that broke opposite of what I thought and this was on my home course, lol. I easily could have had a 12/13 putt round as my speed and direction were right on to the most part.

Once you get that DB4x dialed in I know your game will change a ton. It's funny how solid putting takes all the pressure off your chips and every shot down the line.

Finally here! Got the putting mat out already!

aefc558f-c32a-f32f.jpg

aefc558f-c33d-0dcf.jpg

aefc558f-c35a-d05a.jpg

aefc558f-c36f-7db8.jpg

aefc558f-c38b-e38b.jpg

Very nice Damaikis! I like the way they did that belly grip. Looking forward to your thoughts man.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice Damaikis, you will love this on the course.

That thing looks like it will do some Van Damage on the greens dude. I am seriously pondering a belly from Seemore now

I like it D, looks great. Good choice in headcover!

I've been rolling it on my mat for a while and I really like it. I've never had an insert or a milled face, so the feel is so different and so good. I will be outside tomorrow and I will hit hundreds of putts, so I should have a better idea then.

Back