THP Fantasy Football Week 9 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I had to get the W against you this week, both of us sitting at 5-3 the loser was going to have a real tough track to the playoffs. It's not impossible though, keep racking up points bro. Bearded Ladies are in fact wicked though so it's hard to beat them really! :D

Really??? :D

I am 3-4. Buckjob is 8-0. I am beating him by 31 points right now. I have noone left. He has DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy both going tonight. Do I have any chance of beating him???

No

I am 3-4. Buckjob is 8-0. I am beating him by 31 points right now. I have noone left. He has DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy both going tonight. Do I have any chance of beating him???

Yeah man. Bears have no answer to good WR's or RB's. Julius Peppers can't do it all. He has to crush Michael Vick tonight.

Yeah man. Bears have no answer to good WR's or RB's. Julius Peppers can't do it all. He has to crush Michael Vick tonight.

Yeah, the Bears need to get Cutler going both ways on the football field also. :D

Yeah, the Bears need to get Cutler going both ways on the football field also. :D

Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutler is going to have a rough night. We haven't dressed a WR in weeks. I think Earl Bennett is back though!

Zing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutler is going to have a rough night. We haven't dressed a WR in weeks. I think Earl Bennett is back though!

:D (I'll refrain from the easy set up or two in this post though, :D)

Is it Tuesday yet, I have players to drop. Anyone want to trade for Janikowski???

I knew I had to get the W against you this week, both of us sitting at 5-3 the loser was going to have a real tough track to the playoffs. It's not impossible though, keep racking up points bro. Bearded Ladies are in fact wicked though so it's hard to beat them really! :D

Looks like the TDs are going to lose too, though, so I can't write it off yet. I'm too lazy to verify my assumption that this is a 14-week league and 2 week playoff.

Looks like the TDs are going to lose too, though, so I can't write it off yet. I'm too lazy to verify my assumption that this is a 14-week league and 2 week playoff.

I don't know about that, there is a good chance the Vick and Maclin could have a big game with the Bears secondary hurting, Hester and Williams would need to come through pretty big though. Cutler just needs time to throw.

UH OH!!!! I went to bed thinking you had me beat, but woke up this morning to a one point win. A win's a win, but what a close match.

Holy crap WTF...I was up by 8 after the game, when I went to bed. Gonna have to get where I can login and see what happened...Not cool :(

I need Hester to go double HAM tonight. And since Im due in at 7am tomorrow I wont even stay up to watch it.

I need Hester to go double HAM tonight. And since Im due in at 7am tomorrow I wont even stay up to watch it.

You have a lock FTW tonight bro. I have no doubt that I am getting the L this week.

Up by 25 pts and have the Eagles D going tonight. Thinking about plopping them on the Bench since the W is already locked up.

Up by 25 pts and have the Eagles D going tonight. Thinking about plopping them on the Bench since the W is already locked up.

Lol. Jerk! Vincent Jackson has a good game and so does that backup you have starting. Fantasy Football hates the Grossman! Unless you're not a boy named suh.

Lol. Jerk! Vincent Jackson has a good game and so does that backup you have starting. Fantasy Football hates the Grossman! Unless you're not a boy named suh.
I am. Ben Tate has been solid for me for a good bit of the year, even playing behind Foster he is getting some good FF points.

You have a lock FTW tonight bro. I have no doubt that I am getting the L this week.

Not so sure its a lock. Hester has been fairly streaky and Celek, who knows how much I get from him. If it goes like the rest of my stellar FF season I'll come up just short.

I am. Ben Tate has been solid for me for a good bit of the year, even playing behind Foster he is getting some good FF points.

I still hate your team this week. I hope Vincent Jackson never goes HAM again this week too.

L3 is gonna really tighten up after tonight. Most of the leaders in both divisions are projected to lose.

Not so sure its a lock. Hester has been fairly streaky and Celek, who knows how much I get from him. If it goes like the rest of my stellar FF season I'll come up just short.

OK, not a lock, but I would be completely shocked if I somehow got the W.

So I'm sure this is very old news and such.
But with hillis out who takes that RB roll?

I may eek out a win even after leaving 60 points on my bench...up by 6 and he has Marion Barber left...with Forte playing well Barber probably won't get many touches.

Fingers crossed!

I like my chances tonight against team GG but you never know, DeSean can run wild every now and again.

Surprised the Eagles D has given me 12 points so far, figured they were do for another let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back