Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering the hell out of the MxV1 putter. It seems so darn cool. If I didn't just buy a putter that would be on preorder. I really want to try it.

I'm pondering the hell out of the MxV1 putter. It seems so darn cool. If I didn't just buy a putter that would be on preorder. I really want to try it.

I am intrigued by that one also. Will be a very interesting forum testing.

Pondering if I want to replace my no frills Bushnell Neo GPS with the SkyCaddie SGX.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I am intrigued by that one also. Will be a very interesting forum testing.

Pondering if I want to replace my no frills Bushnell Neo GPS with the SkyCaddie SGX.

Tappin' from my iPad!

iPhone 4s with Golfshot...:D

Its very interesting, but not sure I could preorder it to be honest. Its just too different for me to bank on if you understand what Im saying?

What in particular are you hating about your R11? I like mine off of the tee, but I just can't get the height I want from it off of the deck. I know that it's probably me instead of the club, but I'm just wondering if you're having the same issue or something different.

In terms of the hybrids, I actually really like the Rescue hybrids I have in the bag, those aren't going anywhere.
I have been the same way. I'm starting to get frustrated with my r11. It doesn't go very high like my old fairway woods. And like DD said, the 910 has been catching my eye. I also had one over the summer, but traded it for the r11. I'm hitting a lot of wormburners or hooks now.

iPhone 4s with Golfshot...:D

And I am very open to that option. From what you have seen me say that I want, does it offer it all? What about battery life? On the 3G, any GPS app drains it way too fast. Expect it to be much better with the 4 though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

And I am very open to that option. From what you have seen me say that I want, does it offer it all? What about battery life? On the 3G, any GPS app drains it way too fast. Expect it to be much better with the 4 though.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie, You wont be upset with the golfshot app. I find it to be very accurate, it can measure your distances with your shots and it shows yardages to doglegs and bunkers as well as water and pretty much anything else you need.

Its very interesting, but not sure I could preorder it to be honest. Its just too different for me to bank on if you understand what Im saying?

I completely get it. I actually think it wouldn't be terribly different in terms of feel/putting style. Hopefully it will help people's putting though!

Cookie, You wont be upset with the golfshot app. I find it to be very accurate, it can measure your distances with your shots and it shows yardages to doglegs and bunkers as well as water and pretty much anything else you need.

Cool - thanks for the info. Already want/semi need a new phone so this could potentially resolve both issues by the sounds of it. Will do some research!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Im pondering a 910 D2. Just because.

Im pondering a 910 D2. Just because.

Very solid driver. I did not have the funds available when I got my 909 D2 (which I am very pleased with at the moment) but that 910 D2 is the real deal!

I am really just waiting to see what's around the bend for 2012. I am really looking at a new driver. There's one out now that I really like, but I want to see what else is coming.

The other very serious ponder I have is the Mashie 3W. I want.

You should sell Onet your whole bag right now. Ponder that!

I want a new 56* for christmas.....I'm thinking a new 588 (what I have now) or one of the new Calloway Forged....or a mizuno MP R12......

Too many to choose. Any thoughts on any of them?

just picked up a 4H and even got a 5H, now im truley pondering what Im going to ponder next

What did you end up getting?

worked out a deal with the buddy of mine that bought my mx-300's last week. Got a adams idea A7 (I think) 4H and a cobra baffler 5H

Hit em both pretty good at the range saturday and decent on the course over the weekend

I am in the ponder mode for either a new shaft for my current driver or a new driver. The interesting thing is that the driver i am pondering has the same make of shaft as the one I am thinking about installing in my current driver.

Which driver, RW?

Which driver, RW?

The Cleveland black has caught my interest, so needless to say I am excited that 5 of our guys are getting to test this one out. There are others I am thinking about but I am waiting for these reviews to come in.

The Cleveland black has caught my interest, so needless to say I am excited that 5 of our guys are getting to test this one out. There are others I am thinking about but I am waiting for these reviews to come in.

I hear you there. The 290 has a pretty high launching shaft in it too. Might be worth a look as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back