SeeMore DB4x Review

The other huge difference maker has been Pat O'Brien's method. Upright stance, grip in my fingers, and rolling my shoulders back just makes it impossible not to have a nice pendulum stroke.

I agree here. Listening to the man speak about putting and showing his technique, its no wonder that some of the worlds best use his teachings on the highest level.

Yesterday may have been the best I've ever putted. Sadly, my GPS battery died and I'll never know how many putts haha.

You know, I don't even think about the RST2 any more. I occasionally look at it, but what it really did was show me exactly how to set up to the ball and now it just happens. I think ball position with the plumbers neck was always a variable for me and now it's not. The ball is always in the same spot.

The other huge difference maker has been Pat O'Brien's method. Upright stance, grip in my fingers, and rolling my shoulders back just makes it impossible not to have a nice pendulum stroke.

Good stuff hawk, like you I don't even think about the RST anymore, just point and click. A buddy and I were discussing the thought of OS grips and I'm in the camp that thinks this stance keeps me from getting too handsy in the stroke.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I'm really pondering a Seemore for next season. Still happy with my putter, but I dig the philosophy behind these, and this model in particular looks like it would fit me perfectly.

Do it, Paulo! You could always contact Seemore with your info, preferences and even some videos of you putting to get their advice.

Do it, Paulo! You could always contact Seemore with your info, preferences and even some videos of you putting to get their advice.

I really need to do this. Excuse the possible skim, what's the best way to contact SeeMore to get fit for a putter?

I really need to do this. Excuse the possible skim, what's the best way to contact SeeMore to get fit for a putter?

contact [email protected] and tell him you are a THP member and who would be the best person to speak with on the phone. That is the best way to get fit and get the right putter for you. He is amazing to work with. If y

Ted rules, war.eagle.

I'm sorely tempted. Doesn't help that my club pro always mentions that he loves Seemore putters and wishes he had another.

I'm sorely tempted. Doesn't help that my club pro always mentions that he loves Seemore putters and wishes he had another.

If you know that your putting needs help you have a few options:

1) continue buying/trying/hoping
2) get into a proven system known as RST and see the results

Can't recommend option 2 enough; has changed my putting dramatically for the better.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I never would have thought I'd like this style of putter as much as I do right now.

I never would have thought I'd like this style of putter as much as I do right now.
That speaks volumes to me. After the review is published and over if the club is still getting used it must be good. I am dying to pull the trigger on some SeeMore action right now.

If you know that your putting needs help you have a few options:

1) continue buying/trying/hoping
2) get into a proven system known as RST and see the results

Can't recommend option 2 enough; has changed my putting dramatically for the better.

I'm with you Cookie. I don't feel like my putting needs help as such, but I don't think any amateur can discount something like this. I can see from your HOTD videos that you've got a very nice putting action too, and some of that has got to be down to your time spent on the Seemore philosophy.

contact [email protected] and tell him you are a THP member and who would be the best person to speak with on the phone. That is the best way to get fit and get the right putter for you. He is amazing to work with. If y

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

I got the chance to putt with hawks DB4x at the Iowa outing a few weeks ago and it's everything hawk mentioned plus some. I can't begin to do this thing justice in the looks department and the setup is exactly what I like with the plumbers neck and offset. The only problem I had was getting used to the non-insert face after being so used to an insert. The DB4x has a crisp clean feel off the face as opposed to the soft, some what muted feel of the Si-3 I play now. For those who prefer the non-inserts this is the best of several world with its mid-mallet style in an offset plumbers neck setup.

I thought you putted really well with it, Duey. I agree that switching back and forth between insert/non-insert was a bit different. I like the firmness off the face with the DB4x. It's a nice, solid feeling when you hit the center.

I thought you putted really well with it, Duey. I agree that switching back and forth between insert/non-insert was a bit different. I like the firmness off the face with the DB4x. It's a nice, solid feeling when you hit the center.

I thought it was great, but speed was a bit tough to get right after being so used to mine. I think I could grow to love that one in a hurry, lol. Everything about it just feels right in the set-up.

What were you using prior?

Also, just shot Ted an email, we will see how it goes.

A slant neck - 1/2 shaft offset blade. Cleveland Classics #3.

I also spent a few weeks with a CS mallet from TP Mills.

Visually, I never cared for the plumbers neck style, but it grew on me. Helps that it performs well too.

I had a question from forum member Blugold regarding the gunmetal black finish and I thought it would be helpful to share the information I got from Seemore in this thread.

BG was basically wondering if the putter would be at risk of rusting due to being made from such a soft carbon steel. The answer from Seemore was:

The gunmetal finish will not rust. It has a proprietary protected coating on it. I would suggest keeping the head cover on it when not in use and just clean with water.

I had a question from forum member Blugold regarding the gunmetal black finish and I thought it would be helpful to share the information I got from Seemore in this thread.

BG was basically wondering if the putter would be at risk of rusting due to being made from such a soft carbon steel. The answer from Seemore was:

Thats good info to have, Hawk. Thanks for sharing that. I was a bit OCD about cleaning mine with the gunmetal finish after each time I putted with it.

I always clean it off after the round and it really looks just like new. I've put a good number of rounds on it.

Hawk that's awesome. You should become a photographer! :D

Back