What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried stripping the paint and failed horribly!!

I did buy some RX golf balls though. i'm gonna sneak out Friday or Saturday for a round so I'm excited to put them in play. but plan on range time asap.

I have another $40 in GG money that I didnt have on me last night, the 910 D2 would have been even cheaper if I did but Im going to use that on some of the Pink B330RX balls. I love that ball.

Very nice pick up's Boy From Oz, I particularly like the 3.0, sweet.

I have another $40 in GG money that I didnt have on me last night, the 910 D2 would have been even cheaper if I did but Im going to use that on some of the Pink B330RX balls. I love that ball.

Me too dude. I prefer the pink ball for whatever reason. I might go look for a new putter. I don't know why. But sometimes buying golf stuff just helps. lol. Then i can formally add to this thread.

Ordered a TP Mills "softie" putter.

Will post pix when she arrives.

Looking forward to seeing them ricky, great pick up, T P M makes some great putters.

Me too dude. I prefer the pink ball for whatever reason. I might go look for a new putter. I don't know why. But sometimes buying golf stuff just helps. lol. Then i can formally add to this thread.

Don't know if it really helps, but man it does feel good. I really did not realize I bought so many golf related items in a year until I following this thread. $$$$$

Don't know if it really helps, but man it does feel good. I really did not realize I bought so many golf related items in a year until I following this thread. $$$$$

Hahahaha.... I started a huge cleaning session and found a bunch of recipts... I couldn't believe how much I spent!

Hahahaha.... I started a huge cleaning session and found a bunch of recipts... I couldn't believe how much I spent!

I hate finding the receipts. I try to keep them for 30 days and then toss them.

I hate finding the receipts. I try to keep them for 30 days and then toss them.

In the 2+ months since my job ended with the summer, my checking account has gone from $1300 to $600. I looked a few nights ago at my records and of the money spent, $600 or so was on golf and golf-related stuff. Coincidentally, that's a bit after I really got into THP. This site is gonna bankrupt me. Lol

Today was the day! Big Purchases!! Christmas came early for me!!! I bought a Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with the Ahina Stiff flex shaft, 50*08* 54*14* 58*12* Vokey CC milled wedges in tour chrome, and the Taylormade EST 79 putter model TM-770 full mallet.

I'm sooooo excited, I can't wait til sunday to game these beauties!

That's quite the haul there, General!

Ping Milled Anser II. It's pretty darned fantastic.

You should post some pics!

Ping Milled Anser II. It's pretty darned fantastic.

Nice purchase! Every time I go in the golf shop I roll these putters. I haven't oem'd it yet, but can see it happening one day.

John Deere Tap'n...

I will get pics up after work. I got all NIW for a good price, so I'm very happy!

You should post some pics!

I will when I get home.

Btw - best headcover I have seen from a major OEM. No velcro - magnents closures.

Nice purchase! Every time I go in the golf shop I roll these putters. I haven't oem'd it yet, but can see it happening one day.

John Deere Tap'n...

I agree these putters are super nice. They have them locked up at my GG so I haven't rolled them much but when I did I was impressed.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

I didn't buy anything today .... HOWEVER, my THP T Shirt and Black/White Pin Stripe hat came today :alien2:

Went to Roger Dunn and swapped out my :ping: Scottsdale Tomcat S for the Scottsdale Anser 2. Their 90 day return policy rocks. Then I marched over to Golfsmith to have it shortened to 33.5"! Cutting it down would have been a no charge at Roger Dunn but they didn't have the replacement :ping: grip.
I absolutely love it.:joy:

i bought a lesson today... much needed

Just picked up a Ping i15 hybrid with a stuff UST AXIV shaft. Looking forward to having it in my grubby little mitts :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zero Restriction wind jacket.

Really needed another one, honest.

Very nice pick up's Boy From Oz, I particularly like the 3.0, sweet.

Yes the 3.0 is a bit of a weapon with some very nice features. Used it for the first time yesterday and I just love how easy it is to get around the course with.

Under armour pants, Bridgestone 330RX, tees and a new FJ glove.

Went to a big golf store in darmstadt, germany and got my father fitted. Bought a taylormade hybrid, a set of ping g20 irons and a vokey wedge for him.
Unfortunately the guy there let me try some clubs too. So i tried the 910h and looooved it. Ordered it right away with a projectx tour issue 6.0 shaft. I almost bought the 910d2 too as I could hit it fairly straight around 290-310 yards with ss of 106-113mph. Got too much spin though. A prpjectx shaft should bring the spin down a bit, shouldn't it?

Golfshot GPS. Have had the non GPS version for some time and finally bit the bullet for the GPS and club distance tracking functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back