The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a hopping good idea there partner :blob:.. I say you better watch your behind at both outing and Morgan Cup because I will be coming to play hardball :D

Bring it! I'm ready!!

I have having such a tough time making my videos. I am running out of time! I need to just focus and bang out a couple of great videos. I guess we'll see what happens.

I have having such a tough time making my videos. I am running out of time! I need to just focus and bang out a couple of great videos. I guess we'll see what happens.

You want me to send KellyBo out to be your production manager :D ?

You want me to send KellyBo out to be your production manager :D ?

That would be awesome! Nothing can inspire a golfer like KellyBo! OG you definitely married up!

You certainly don't see a hog chasing a dog every day. Good luck OG!

You certainly don't see a hog chasing a dog every day. Good luck OG!

We got a video of it as KellyBo was freaking out! Thanks buddy and I hope to have a shot at showing you guys what I can bring on the big tough courses. The Hog chasing the Dog just nipped it in the bud for me. Kind of like a sign from above :thumb:

We got a video of it as KellyBo was freaking out! Thanks buddy and I hope to have a shot at showing you guys what I can bring on the big tough courses. The Hog chasing the Dog just nipped it in the bud for me. Kind of like a sign from above :thumb:

You'd be a great asset to the event man, I truly believe that. Not much for competition :beat-up: but a good ambassador for THP and your sponsor

Plus he speaks a language that not everyone completely understands.

You'd be a great asset to the event man, I truly believe that. Not much for competition :beat-up: but a good ambassador for THP and your sponsor

That would be awesome! Nothing can inspire a golfer like KellyBo! OG you definitely married up!

edit: Yep she did marry up Doc but I try and be humble around her and teach her how to fly under the radar :D

You just wait there hot stuff and if I get in we will see what competition the old man can bring. You and the rest of your hot dogging staffers will be in total :shock:

Plus he speaks a language that not everyone completely understands.

Besides the tuxedo tshirt, I expect OG to bring 4 or so poster boards with nothing but huge smilies and emoticons on each. This way he can flash them in between each statement.

Besides the tuxedo tshirt, I expect OG to bring 4 or so poster boards with nothing but huge smilies and emoticons on each. This way he can flash them in between each statement.

My staff bag will be literally loaded with smilies and emoticons so yea, we will represent :D:clapp::glasses-cool::golf2::welcome::thumb:

We really did see a hog and dog while out playing and shooting videos for OG's MC audition today.

That hog/dog video is awesome! Never seen that on the course before!

Just caught up on today's post by all. TC speaks the truth. Don't be on the fence, get in the game. Put your face a video and send it in. This is a once in a life time event for some of us and you don't want to regret not giving it a shot.

Just caught up on today's post by all. TC speaks the truth. Don't be on the fence, get in the game. Put your face a video and send it in. This is a once in a life time event for some of us and you don't want to regret not giving it a shot.

Exactly. For those on the fence, I can only ask one question...why not give it a go?

I agree with what everyone else has said. I still consider this a "once in a lifetime opportunity" as none of us ever know if this will be an opportunity in 2013 or not. Putting all I got into making the 2012 event. If you can afford the trip and have the desire to be apart of something so incredible I see ZERO reasons not to submit your videos and roll the dice - that is precisely what I am doing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not to :deadhorse: but submit those videos. The video veiwing party atta be a ton of fun with all the different personalities and ideas. Trust me you want to see banter then wait till that starts it will be truly a :alien2: :party: :banana: :bananadance: :blob: :drinks: :egyptian: :friends: time to remember. Ok so ol gray might be rubbing off a bit.

We really did see a hog and dog while out playing and shooting videos for OG's MC audition today.

Now that was a sight to see! Where the heck did they come from?

Guys lets try to keep this to the Morgan Cup and save the backwoods antics involving woodsheds, men with vans and candy, hogs and dogs, etc to different threads. Thanks.

Sent in my entry just now!! Feels good to have entered, really does. Whether or not I am a direct participant the process of shooting those vids was a great learning experience and I had a lot of fun.

Sent in my entry just now!! Feels good to have entered, really does. Whether or not I am a direct participant the process of shooting those vids was a great learning experience and I had a lot of fun.

Woot! I love to hear it, griff. Congrats and good luck buddy.

I really need to get on mine...I got my ideas narrowed down to the one I think will be the best promotion for one of the companies. Each of the companies has some great products that they offer so it was a tough choice! Anyhow...Just have to shoot the video now and submit it. Can't wait!

I'm looking forward to watching yours Griff!! Good luck dude

Shot a couple of "first take" videos today, and I really am disappointed. I am going to make some tweaks and hope they improve. I just don't feel like I am getting my thoughts across the way I want.

Shot a couple of "first take" videos today, and I really am disappointed. I am going to make some tweaks and hope they improve. I just don't feel like I am getting my thoughts across the way I want.

Don't try to be perfect buddy because if you saw mine you would probably laugh. I suppose folks want there stuff to be the best and there is nothing wrong with that. I think a good sincere effort is all that is asked of everyone. The main thing is getting that sucker wrapped up and in the mail :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back