Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the red/white anthems on sale at golfsmith all the time. They look great. Not sure if they could go with alot too. I really like those green ones too JB.

Yes they are and I see how my wording was confused. What I meant was that I remembered him wearing Anthems I thought, so the white and green he would like too. I found it to be quite versatile with apparel as the green while colorful does not get in the way too much.

JB, how do they fit? Is it true? They have my exact size but sometimes thats too small if they run on the smaller side.

JB, how do they fit? Is it true? They have my exact size but sometimes thats too small if they run on the smaller side.

They definitely run true to size. I dont know if you have tried on any other Nikes recently, but the fit is very similar with a slightly wider toe area in my opinion. While I dont think they are the most comfortable of the "casual" shoes, they are definitely more of an athletic/casual that looks quite good.

Yes they are and I see how my wording was confused. What I meant was that I remembered him wearing Anthems I thought, so the white and green he would like too. I found it to be quite versatile with apparel as the green while colorful does not get in the way too much.

this is what I am thinking.

I see the red/white anthems on sale at golfsmith all the time. They look great. Not sure if they could go with alot too. I really like those green ones too JB.

dude...red goes with a ton. Get em!

you will fit in them. I wear a 12 and thats what I wear in my Nikes.

I bought a pair of these and I hate them. Dont like the fit at all even though they didnt feel that bad in the store.

AIRRATEGREYYELLW

I bought a pair of these and I hate them. Dont like the fit at all even though they didnt feel that bad in the store.

AIRRATEGREYYELLW

you actually picked that color out? hahaha

well, now I am contemplating these...really? 39.99

200680_1_.jpg

geez...now I have to buy them! hahaha

I've got a pair in white and in black...great shoe

See and I have a pair and think they are incredibly uncomfortable compared to other options out there. Just goes to show that everybody is different.

FWIW guys, dont forget we have an apparel pondering thread for apparel and shoes and stuff rather than discussing it in the equipment pondering.

See and I have a pair and think they are incredibly uncomfortable compared to other options out there. Just goes to show that everybody is different.

FWIW guys, dont forget we have an apparel pondering thread for apparel and shoes and stuff rather than discussing it in the equipment pondering.

Geez, now I feel like I have weird feet...LOL

Sorry about pondering in the wrong pondering thread...dang One-T you done got us in trouble now

Are the greenstars and the greenstar z's the same? I have the Z's and quite like them.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

JB, so, would you say the Anthems are more comfy?

Geez, now I feel like I have weird feet...LOL

Sorry about pondering in the wrong pondering thread...dang One-T you done got us in trouble now

I am good at that bro.

Are the greenstars and the greenstar z's the same? I have the Z's and quite like them.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

NO CLUE!

Well then give them to me

Just took a long lunch and ended up at Golf Galaxy...after making 18 of 20 from 15 feet I pondered my way right into a new Corza Ghost putter. I had a $100 gift card left over from my birthday that was eating a hole in my wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back