Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Im not sure which phrase makes less sense, mine written in Gray talk, or yours written in Gray talk.

haha I thought it would mess with your mind as you are one of the few master interpreters for grayism :D

Simply put though all the other teams will be twitchin like a june bug getting roasted by a magnifying glass come this May because Team Nicklaus will bring the heat:sweat:

Careful Gray, with the potential changes, you and I might wind up on the same team and if we do I am locking you in the shed by yourself for the outing!!!

Careful Gray, with the potential changes, you and I might wind up on the same team and if we do I am locking you in the shed by yourself for the outing!!!

haha this could potentially happen but why lock the Tower of Power in when he is a key player in taking down Team Staffers :stop:

Man I'm hoping I'm not talking all this smack about Team Faldo winning... Then my team gets switched... That would stink... LOL

Man I'm hoping I'm not talking all this smack about Team Faldo winning... Then my team gets switched... That would stink... LOL

I second that lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

dont worry dude...Team Faldo will still win! hehe

dont worry dude...Team Faldo will still win! hehe

Team Faldo IS going to win... but we weren't talking about Beer Pong.

Team Faldo IS going to win... but we weren't talking about Beer Pong.

we will win that too! Bring it. I will be hitting the ball past Belbin.

we will win that too! Bring it. I will be hitting the ball past Belbin.

Oh, I know you will win at Beer Pong! I am a water drinker, remember. I forfeit any and all Beer Pong matches. Golf on the other hand is another story!

Poor soul hasn't been around long enough to know who he is trying to team up with.
OH YESSSSSSS I Do .... I get down there, we be whuppin on some o yous young arse !

You shrimps bet hope ole mikey doesn't make it to the outing. The rest of you wantabes would be running to the woodshed faster than one-T, after peeing on a hornets nest :bulgy-eyes: and trying to seek cover!
STINGER I've been known as in other parts of the world !

haha another arse kicker in the bunch! I like your spunk bullfrog however you better be praying you don't get in the old man's foursome! You will feel like one of those side dishes down at Catfish Jone's Creekside diner once the frog legs hit the skillet. You will be jumping all over my plate trying to get away :blob::hungry:
after that he won't be thinking of jumping on nobody again, huh Cuzz !

OH YESSSSSSS I Do .... I get down there, we be whuppin on some o yous young arse !

STINGER I've been known as in other parts of the world !

after that he won't be thinking of jumping on nobody again, huh Cuzz !

You da man cuz and sic em like a coon hound treeing a squirrel :D!

Nothing else changed as far as I can tell.

Huh? I looked and did not notice any changes including the addition of chewie on a team as to date.

Small's post implied something had changed. I don't see any changes.
Idrops said Team Faldo got split up. If that happened, then at least one other team changed as well.

Im a team Hogan supporter in this one guys.

Tadashi- I havent met you, but man you seem like a great dude.
Mrs Golf4Life - shes a sweetheart
SMG- My main man Keith. I cant wait til we meet again.
Ratfink-Im sure we'll meet one day?
SethO-Youre a champ in everyones eyes dude, cant wait to meet you once and for all.
Yoccos-Tampax is the funniest dude on the planet.

Okay I must be missing something. I don't see what teams changed. Maybe they haven't yet.

Okay ust be missing something. I don't see what teams changed. Maybe they haven't yet.
they havent, first post hasnt been updated since the 2nd

far as I can tell the teams are not close to being set in stone. Guess we have to give the powers at be some time. On my team two members are very active on this blog, the others are not. Two guys only have one post as far as I can tell and I cant find one name at all.

Do we have only Chewie joining us at the outing or have others replaced some who have had to withdraw? I am getting confused.
AnimatedQuestionMarkSmiley.gif

Back