What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, ordered a putter, and most importantly: finished MC audition videos.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck buddy, I think you would make a great MC 2.0er. :thumb:

I don't know because I am still trying to wake up :D.. I think I'm going to out out to the local course and whup Bernice's arse once I do get my coffee down :deadhorse:
no sense rushing into things ..... stay clam and collected :D

Hit about 80/90 balls on the range working exclusively on tempo, good session. Then to the putting green and again worked exclusively on tempo. It is surprising how little effort it takes to make the ball go a long way when the swing/putt is timed well instead of herky jerky. Watched TGC and read a lot on THP, good day over all.
Getting ready for Monday :)

Good Luck MC !!!

Played 18, ordered a putter, and most importantly: finished MC audition videos.

Tappin' from my iPad!

What putter did you order?

What putter did you order?

Decided to go the belly route on the cheap. I have always been a fan of the Heavy putters.....so I got an email with a special for any belly putter for $119 shipped. With all that said, I got the H1-M in 43 inches!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Decided to go the belly route on the cheap. I have always been a fan of the Heavy putters.....so I got an email with a special for any belly putter for $119 shipped. With all that said, I got the H1-M in 43 inches!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sweet! Looking forward to some pictures when you get it in hand.

or 'in belly' ..... woo hoooo

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck with your new toy Cookie! It takes a while to get use to them belly putters but they sure do work well once you get through the break in period.

Doin me proud Cookie~

Tappin' from my iPad!

You guys all have me jealous, due to work, I haven't even seen a golf club in two weeks and its going to be at least a few more days till I can get to the club and hit a few balls.

Played 18 and sent my official MC email to GG!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Played a round in the wind

Played 18 and sent my official MC email to GG!

Tappin' from my iPad!

There ya go MC! Now let everything else fall in to place.

Went to the range and practiced my short game. I have been having problems with my putting for the last few weeks and spend about an hour on putting just to try and find a fix. Well it took me about 20 minutes but I think I stumbled on to what my problem was and I started making a lot of putts and the ones I missed were either lip outs or just missed the edges. Hopefully I can take this to the golf course in a couple of days. Last three rounds I have had a total of 12, yes 12 3 putts.

I went to GolfTown today with my son and almost spent a lot of money. It was raining pretty hard and my son wanted to putt some balls and I needed some golf balls so we went in and I didn't know it was the yearly demo club sale! I was really really close to pulling the trigger on a Tour Black #1 wide for $90 and then any DART putter for $70. I hit the DART blade really well, and the tour black too, but before I did something stupid that I didn't need to, I bought my box of Callaway HX Bites for $17 and then ran away.

This is the first golf related activity that I have done in two weeks.

Played 18 and then had a Bridgestone Ball Fitting on the range after the round (demo day at the course). After I hit a few drives with my usual ball (Penta TP) the guy said I was going to be an easy fix. My swing speed was consistent at 114-115, launch angle was 11*. My spin with the Penta was 4600. Switched to the B330-S. Everything stayed the same except the spin rate came down into a more acceptable level at 2500, which added about 10 yards of carry and I actually should get some roll now. My drives usually do not get much of any roll with the Penta. I accepted the complimentary sleeve and I will put these into play next week. Anxious to see how they work out...

I went to GolfTown today with my son and almost spent a lot of money. It was raining pretty hard and my son wanted to putt some balls and I needed some golf balls so we went in and I didn't know it was the yearly demo club sale! I was really really close to pulling the trigger on a Tour Black #1 wide for $90 and then any DART putter for $70. I hit the DART blade really well, and the tour black too, but before I did something stupid that I didn't need to, I bought my box of Callaway HX Bites for $17 and then ran away.

This is the first golf related activity that I have done in two weeks.
Any DART for $70 is a good buy. I would have grabbed one, nice self control.

range and chip and putt

Played 18 at City Park golf course in denver and the winds was the worse I ever played in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back