Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me say this. I refuse to crawl under my house. FACT!

He did say he there were some spots that need treatment though and that he is going to email me pics. Ugh, I dont need this right now

Why? Problem with small spaces, or do you think something under there is going to get you?

Why? Problem with small spaces, or do you think something under there is going to get you?

I am too big to be crawling around in there. Plus, I have the most terrible fear of snakes EVER.

I am too big to be crawling around in there. Plus, I have the most terrible fear of snakes EVER.

That's cool bro. I am not a big fan of going under my house either. It really makes me miss having a basement, and if I ever have a house built for me, it will have a full basement for sure.

GEEZ, just got a call from my Orkin man, apparently I need a new vapor barrier as well as new insulation under my house. I am wondering if he is just trying to sell me or if this is a real need.

The poly should be on the subgrade/dirt. To me insulation between the joists is a must, I had an area on the floor near my sink that was cold all the time and went under and there was no insulation. Put it in and boom, no more cold feet. Isnt Orkin a pest company?

I love minis.

I am SO glad I am not the only one who loves them. People here in rural Redneckville Alabama think I am nuts.

Went to pick up the Cleveland Black driver. All they had were regular and senior flex. How did they get no stiff flex? Annoyed.

Went to pick up the Cleveland Black driver. All they had were regular and senior flex. How did they get no stiff flex? Annoyed.

That is absolutely ridiculous. Is there only one local shop for you to check?

That is absolutely ridiculous. Is there only one local shop for you to check?

There's another EW a bit north of here, all they had was senior flex. WTH?

The demand was higher than the supply at "pre-launch" and since it was a holiday today, the deliveries and shipping were limited. It will be corrected in no time, I assure you.

It's amazing about how even the best of news doesn't make a crappy situation any better :rain:

The demand was higher than the supply at "pre-launch" and since it was a holiday today, the deliveries and shipping were limited. It will be corrected in no time, I assure you.

I know, they have more coming Monday. A few more days won't kill me.

I forgot about it being Veterans Day. I worked all day today so it didn't hit me like it normally would have.

That is what I have going now. Truth is that we dont really need a new car. However my warranty just expired on mine and fixing it can get expensive if something goes wrong. Fortunately her car is brand new and is also our main car. So this one will be something different. Either hybrid, electric, fun small car, or something else.

Why not just by one of those extended warranties?

Ok here is my rant. My extended family drive down from Albany, NY to attend a wedding in Daytona beach. Just to turn around and drive back in the morning. Oh they arrived today at 200pm. I am saddled with four kids one of which is a two month old premi! I'm not a doctor but the 26 hour drive could not have been good for the baby since his sister has been in the bathroom since 4pm today. The things we do for family. Oh yea my sister in law has her in laws with them. So I will have a full house through tomorrow morning.

Ok here is my rant. My extended family drive down from Albany, NY to attend a wedding in Daytona beach. Just to turn around and drive back in the morning. Oh they arrived today at 200pm. I am saddled with four kids one of which is a two month old premi! I'm not a doctor but the 26 hour drive could not have been good for the baby since his sister has been in the bathroom since 4pm today. The things we do for family. Oh yea my sister in law has her in laws with them. So I will have a full house through tomorrow morning.

That is a legit rant, Tadashi. Best of luck with that.

Freddie: got bourbon? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Went to go play 9 holes today but because it was so nice everybody and their brother were out today. They had to hit into their carts they keep upstairs for busy days!. So I turned around and went home. Good thing I live less than 10 minutes away.

They must live close to ddec and myself.....

Went to go play 9 holes today but because it was so nice everybody and their brother were out today. They had to hit into their carts they keep upstairs for busy days!. So I turned around and went home. Good thing I live less than 10 minutes away.

Same thing happened to me today. We went to go play and the place was packed. The course ran out of carts too so we couldnt play.

Same thing happened to me today. We went to go play and the place was packed. The course ran out of carts too so we couldnt play.
There were about 6 groups waiting to tee off #1 and a steady stream of groups making the turn, so there was nowhere to sneak in.

There were about 6 groups waiting to tee off #1 and a steady stream of groups making the turn, so there was nowhere to sneak in.

We had a tee time and waited about 20 minutes before we just got a refund and left

My buddy calls me up and wants to play a round. I head to the course, happy as a lark, fully prepared to walk a good 18, and he says he would rather ride, as he is sore from basketball. Still happy as a lark, I set off to find one of the people who work at the course. Can't find a soul, and it was a pretty busy day. I am sorry, but the club needs to understand that golfers don't only play from the hours of 8 to 11 AM. Someone needs to be there all day. They finish mowing then they leave.

Why not just by one of those extended warranties?

Too much red tape a lot of times and when push comes to shove its just not worth it and may be time. The coverage varies and many times you dont get what you pay for.

went to the range today and had a 30mph tailwind but still couldnt hit teh ball past 200yrds

I hate getting old.

Tapatalkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back