New Guy-Central Coast Ca

Welcome to THP.

I have been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks and wanted to wish you a proper Welcome to THP. :welcome:

Wow I missed this one!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Central Coaster. I'm up in SLO and there are a couple others THP dwellers in the area.

Wow I missed this one!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Central Coaster. I'm up in SLO and there are a couple others THP dwellers in the area.

Cool. I'm in solvang. Play mostly at La Purisima and occasionally down in Santa Barbara. Make it up to Cypress Ridge a few times a year. We'll have to have a get together in CA sometime. I see a lot of them in the east coast and not much out here.

I'm one of the guys from San Luis Obispo County. Welcome to THP and I think your idea of a THP Central Coast get together is a great idea. We'll definitely have to post the invitations and see who's interested. I've never played La Purisima and have heard a lot of great things - plus some comments about the wind. :bulgy-eyes:

I've played Marshallia Ranch at VAFB a few times and enjoy that course. It's about a 45 minute drive south for me. Hope to get a round or two together sometime.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP ! GREAT PLACE to hang with others that are loving the sport like you do !

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have ya man!

Welcome from the Southern Coast! (Los Angeles)

Nice to meet you!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Central Coast CA, life doesn't suck there! Welcome from a fellow newb.

Welcome and enjoy!

Back