Staff, Cart, or Stand Bag

I thought it was Dent who was locked in Harry's basement.

Harry's coming out of the closet?:confused2:

Harry's coming out of the closet?:confused2:

Nope. Not unless heterosexual is now "in the closet."

You must be thinking of Tom Cruise.

southparkcloset.jpg

Ok guys, lets get this one back on topic.

JB, is GG's bag you psted that Nike one? If so, for some reason I alwasy look at that one in the bag section when I see one. Those are pretty classy looking IMO. Wish myw ife was more into it at this time!

That is correct, that is the Nike Brassie Houndstooth bag.

I know someone who got this one for Christmas.

3324_550.jpeg

I ought to be able to tell if that's a man's or a woman's bag, but I'm not sure. So--did you get it or give it?

no, I was never in a closet.

Claire's basement.

Playing with Boo Girl's Polly Pockets.

Spoiler
Both of my kids have independently decided that Harry is the coolest one on the boards. I don't know if I'm more concerned for them or for him.

JB, is GG's bag you psted that Nike one? If so, for some reason I alwasy look at that one in the bag section when I see one. Those are pretty classy looking IMO. Wish myw ife was more into it at this time!

Yup that's the bag. I LOVE that bag. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

Its nice looking, but she liked the prize that came inside it more than the bag. Like a cracker jack box.

Currently the sticks are in my NIKE tour cart bag II naturally it is the maroon/black
I also have a NIKE carry stand bag for when I feel like taking a stroll

It actually was Dent.

I did not actually.

I did not actually.

Long Story short, at the end of one of his rounds with his girlfriend he tells her to grab a ball out of his bag, instead she grabs an engagement ring. And he proposes on the 18th green.

Kind of similar.

And this whole time I thought I was creative. I never knew.

So not funny Dent. That is scary. I might murder her...hehe

Not in this house. She is much handier than me.

Yes she does. As well as put anything we buy together. WHile she is doing that, I am usually working on my sitting.

But back on topic right Dent? hehe

Back