2011 Callaway Stand Bags - Preview

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
Yet more arrivals came to the NE office of THP and this time its a sampling of the 2011 line of stand bags from Callaway. Callaway was nice enough to send TWO bags and I have a good problem to figure out.....which one do I test first?!?!!? What you see here is the 2011 Hyper-Lite 4.5 stand bad (yellow) and the 2011 Razr stand bag (white). Both are similar yet different and I can't wait to see how they perform! There's tons of features to each bag but I'll save those pics for the formal review so for now you'll have to ponder these pictures. Thank you to Callaway and THP for sending these bags out for review!

Decisions decisions.....

2011 Hyper-Lite and Razr stand bags
00e5ef0b.jpg

Who says white is a boring color?

2011 Razr Stand Bag
3fc41847.jpg

Yellow means 'caution....awesome bag ahead'

2011 Hyper-Lite stand bag
771abe3a.jpg

Well done by Callaway.

Very nice, I like the look a lot of the Razr bag, but do not enjoy the yellow on the other. I'm sure its a great bag but just in another colour.

These bags are cool looking. I really like the look of the Razr, especially in all white. I would love to see other colors of both though.

Digging the look of the Razr....Callaway is so good like that

As I thought, the Hyperlite looks a ton better in other colours.

That white one is sessy as all get out.

really digging the white bag. looks great

Typical I said the white one and the girlfriend said the yellow is nicer women !!!!!

WOW! nice bags!! I love the white one!

WOW I am loving that white Razr Bag! I hope they make a big 14 way divider cart/staff bag that looks similar! I would use one in a hearbeat.

The Razr bag looks really sharp. I like the white.

sounds like the white bag is a hit......

That white one is sessy as all get out.

really digging the white bag. looks great

WOW! nice bags!! I love the white one!

WOW I am loving that white Razr Bag! I hope they make a big 14 way divider cart/staff bag that looks similar! I would use one in a hearbeat.

The Razr bag looks really sharp. I like the white.

I am completely in love with that white Razr bag!

me TOOOOOOOOOO

IF I was a carrying type of golfer, this would be on my HIT LIST !!!
that bag is JUST AWESOME LOOKING .... HAS to be the best looking stand bag I've ever seen, bar none !

As has been mentioned a time or two, I like the Razr bag.

The RAZR definitely wins the style award, but the Hyper-Lite really looks to have some great features for a light-weight bag. I love the little line-em-up tool!

I really like the look of the new Cally stand bags. Having used Callaway bags in the past these seem like they might be worth a buy.

That RAZR bag is one seriously good looking bag.

I love that Razr bag. Looks awesome

I may be wrong but I thought that RAZR stand bag came with a 14 way divider?

I may be wrong but I thought that RAZR stand bag came with a 14 way divider?

It might but im tired of stand bags, want a cart/staff bag for next year.

Back