THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in league 3 interested in a trade? I need a RB. I have Mike Williams at WR available.

A good match-up this week with two of these teams Bearded Ladies vs Bullies. Can they both hold on to their playoff positions or will someone fall?

Check out week 14. Guidos vs Bullies and Pygmy vs TDs

This is my bye week from hell, anyone interested in trading, I need a WR, RB and TE, anyone's available. Anyone who needs a QB I've got two.

won a 'had no business winning that game' game last week to move to 6-4 and 1 game out of first place. Brees is on bye this week so the other dudes have to earn their 'pay' this week that's for sure. which is stronger.....a wet noodle or Julio Jones' hammy.....discuss.

Dude, that was ridiculous! Between Sancheez throwing the pick 6 late in the game, and AP being left on the sideline most of the 4th quarter because the Vikings were getting blown out, I was losing my mind screaming at the tv! What a way to lose by 1 point!

Lol. I just need a RB. or Two. OUCH!

Care to revisit my trade offer??? hehehehe

Tough week this week need some people to lose to get into the wild card spot. Going to be tough with Brady going against kansas city but hopefully my team can continue a strong push

Is Maclin going to be back ? I think they're also saying VY might be playing this week too.

It doesnt look good, apparently the shoulder injury is pretty bad and the hammy should be ok. That plus the idea of VY playing means I really need to bench him now and find someone else.

my team is poop. I am gonna mount a huge come back though.

Yeah but what's this about him failing a substance abuse test? Oy.

Not sure what's going to happen there. Seems as though he was taking something during the lock out and I'm not sure if it will warrant a suspension.

I desperately need McFadden back in my lineup though.

Bad bye week for me. Graham, Tate, Mendenhall out! I have a couple of decent WR available in league 2, I really need a RB bad!! Trade?

Check out week 14. Guidos vs Bullies and Pygmy vs TDs

Hopefully my team is still in it at that point, like I said yesterday everyone is hurt all of a sudden and Calvin Johnson can't score 100 points.... or can he?

no no he can't, not with Stafford all of a sudden being horible. I think his broken finger is really hurting his accuracy, we will see this weekend.

Hopefully my team is still in it at that point, like I said yesterday everyone is hurt all of a sudden and Calvin Johnson can't score 100 points.... or can he?

no no he can't, not with Stafford all of a sudden being horible. I think his broken finger is really hurting his accuracy, we will see this weekend.

ahh the beauty of a 16 team league. We are all one injury away from imploding.

It hurts even worse when you are #15 on the waiver wire, there is no way to pick people up, every time I put in a waiver request someone else takes him long before I get a chance

I thought I was done when Jamaal Charles went down.

I'm sending Leslie Frazier a thank you card.....

Yoccos, I need one of your 14 QB's.....which one do you want to deport to Hanksland? PM me dude.....

Dude, that was ridiculous! Between Sancheez throwing the pick 6 late in the game, and AP being left on the sideline most of the 4th quarter because the Vikings were getting blown out, I was losing my mind screaming at the tv! What a way to lose by 1 point!

Care to revisit my trade offer??? hehehehe

I'm sending Leslie Frazier a thank you card.....

Yoccos, I need one of your 14 QB's.....which one do you want to deport to Hanksland? PM me dude.....

Lol ok cool man.

Ah I bet a few people are trying to land Matt Holywood hot tub Leinert

Tapatalked from my iPhone 4

looking for a RB for the week in league 2 if anyone wants to trade im open to almost anything that isn't an idiotic trade offer. send me a PM or just an offer. or like usual i will just pick someone up on waivers cause no one responds to trades offers! Anyway another tough matchup this week against P4B! especially after being slaughtered last week.

looking for a RB for the week in league 2 if anyone wants to trade im open to almost anything that isn't an idiotic trade offer. send me a PM or just an offer. or like usual i will just pick someone up on waivers cause no one responds to trades offers! Anyway another tough matchup this week against P4B! especially after being slaughtered last week.

I think everyone needs RB's in league 2, I'ld offer you something but I am hurting at every position

I think everyone needs RB's in league 2, I'ld offer you something but I am hurting at every position

I think it's a QB & RB scramble this week.

League 3 Trade:

STRP traded Miles Austin, Dal to ICE
STRP traded Jermaine Gresham, Cin to ICE

ICE traded Lance Moore, NO to STRP
ICE traded Heath Miller, Pit to STRP

I have a feeling the waiver wire is going to get ill tomorrow

thanks for the beating Biggs...man that hurt. Too bad foster's on bye this week, that's gonna hurt. I really need to rebound and pull off another win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back