Bridgeston J40 Pay It Forward Forum Testing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP is always looking for ways to get feedback from real golfers and with the recent review of the Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons, many of our readers were excited for the opportunity to try them out.

j40dualpocket-8001-300x225.jpg

Rather than sending each person to the golf store in search of these well crafted irons, THP has decided that we are going to bring the irons to each person. Starting today, you can sign up by posting in this thread. Then THP is going to send out a 3, 6, and 9 iron of the Dual Pocket Cavity irons to the 1st person on the list to test for a week or so. From there, that person will "pay it forward" to the next person and so on down the list. Some quick ground rules.

1. You will be responsible for shipping the irons to the next person on the list.
2. We do ask that you test these irons in a timely manner.
3. You must have 50 posts on the THP forum to qualify for this to ensure the irons get shipped.

To enter, just have a reply in this thread saying you want to test them out. You must be in the US to be included in this testing. Sorry for the stipulation, but because of shipping options and customs, it must be that way this time.

All we ask is that after you have had the opportunity to test them out, you update your findings on the sample irons before sending them to the next person. Once the signup has been open for a little while, GolferGal will send out the irons to the 1st person on the list and notify them who they will be sending them to upon their completion.

Thanks everybody and we look forward to some great reviews.

Last edited:
That is awesome! Way to go THP! This is incredibly unique. If its ok I'd love to throw my name in the hat.

• Admin
All you have to do is post in the thread, and your name is in the hat.

I would like to try them out.

I really like this idea, and think this could be a really interesting way to do a review. This one will be fun to participate in and follow along with.

I would like to throw my name in that hat for this.

Great idea. Wish I could take part but winter will get in the way. Can't wait to follow the thread and see everyone's input on these irons.

Sounds great to me so put on the test list and I will run this puppies through the mill! After a couple of weeks ship em on to the next lucky tester. It will be my pleasure!

I think this is a great idea and should be be fun to watch everyones thoughts.

JB I'd like to have my name on the pay it forward list and give these beauties some swing time.

I would like to try these.

wow, this is a great idea.

Great idea, would love to participate. I love the look of these irons and would love to take some swings with them!!

Count me in as well.

This is an awesome idea, sign me up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

yea you can ship em to me first and I will ask chewie to come play golf with me and he can have them then :D. Then he could swap them over to T0AD and then DawgDaddy, and then KellyBo, and SlammingSam, and SeeMoreGuy, and yada dada doo!

Count me in for sure!!

Name is: COOKIE

Sometimes being lefty just sucks!

I like this idea!! Count me in.

Great idea! Count me in please!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You know I am down and willing! This will be a cool test thread with so many hands tearing it up on the course. Awesome THP!

Count me in. I would love to have a sample of some MC 2.0 equipment.

Back