Morgan Cup Fence riders....Get your videos in!!!

Well said Freddie, even I have entered which will mean having to travel from Ireland IF I get in that is lol.

Just so I am clear, I am not calling out anyone person. I know and other know the level of loyality a great many show that will be unabel to enter. This is not directed at any of you. Not that it matters but you all get a pass as far as I am concerned. I understand that this is not for eveyone. But I see way too many post complaining about noy being included in testing and contest winning. Well now there is away for you try to be a part of the THP experience beyond the forum. No rep needed guys, I do appreciate the thought but I do this because I believe in it.

I did submit videos earlier today. I didn't like the videos because of using a webcam so lips and words were out of sync. So I had been trying to make video with my camera with no luck at all. So webcam it is. I figure a bad webcam is better than nothing at all.

As for applying to test products here for THP, I evaluate every opportunity that comes up and apply for the ones where (a) I think I can be competent to test the product (b) I would be willing to put in that hard work to evaluate the product and (c) if a lefty is needed for the project.

Great to hear you are already entered Lefty. I really think the message is more important than what you took the video with. Good luck!

Yea everybody get your videos in asap! Good post tadashi and way to tell it like it is! If some of you need me to catch that Bo Hawg and send him to your golf course as a sign of good luck, I will even do that for ya. Especially if it tilts the scales on whether you are going to make this happen or not.

hahaha. Whatever that meant, I agree with 100%.

I need to get my vids in. I am not a fence rider. I have just been slammed at work

seems I am just a couple short (story of my life, but that's a different thread) of qualification, OTHERWISE, I'd submit 20 videos, maybe they wouldn't notice it's me and just select me based on my entrant number :laughing:

a couple hundred postings shy of the needed 500
a couple of points over on the handicap

other than that, I"M ALL IN on this one !

GOLLY GEE, why wouldn't I take a shot at a chance of a lifetime opportunity if I qualified .... barring 'life matters' that would prevent me from going .... heck. other than that I"M ALL IN BABY !!! OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am :chicken:

Don't be KB, you have no reason to be. What is the worst thing that happens? You don't get in? No big deal there, but, it is a guarantee that you don't get in if you don't try. OG, where are you. Talk some sense into KB and gt her to submit some videos!

I would love to be a part of it but can't guarantee that my HC will be low enough.

KB has no reason to be chicken at all!

My middle name is procrastination, so I see these getting done the night before, haha

I have one video done, the other will hopefully get done on Thursday during my normal afternoon 9.

Don't be KB, you have no reason to be. What is the worst thing that happens? You don't get in? No big deal there, but, it is a guarantee that you don't get in if you don't try. OG, where are you. Talk some sense into KB and gt her to submit some videos!

I am trying bro and if I have to film her snoring tonight and put a little ablib in it to make it a submission video, so be it :D!

I just have to edit it all together. Procrastination is winning though and it'll just be done in time.

I am trying bro and if I have to film her snoring tonight and put a little ablib in it to make it a submission video, so be it :D!

THAT would be hysterical! "This is KB. She is so good that she can make her entry videos in her sleep." Hahahaha

If you do that I have a feeling you'll be dead and she'll be in jail for murder!

If you do that I have a feeling you'll be dead and she'll be in jail for murder!

Naw man I would tell her some cat burglar slipped in an filmed the video and somehow it turned up on THP during video viewing night :D.

Man I love the passion around here. I'll be entering ... once I figure out how to say something in 30 seconds or less!

Man I love the passion around here. I'll be entering ... once I figure out how to say something in 30 seconds or less!

Really, really fast lol

I am glad to see some activity starting to brew with in the THP family. Getter done...Do work! Just do it! what ever it takes. Thanks for the effort!!!!

Kelly grab your tower of power and get him to film you. Then you can film him. Not the way you guys usually fiml each other but get it in...heheheehe

Concept you are the guy that was going to try to walk onto ASU's golf team. Bust out your video camera, you got juevos the size of TC. Get it in!!!!

I think as a tester you need to send a video in. I mean the product that you could promote was just handed to you lol. It's a sign!!

I think as a tester you need to send a video in. I mean the product that you could promote was just handed to you lol. It's a sign!!

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Back