Morgan Cup Fence riders....Get your videos in!!!

Only by a smidge 10YD, but I am with you. I want to be in this so bad but its impossible. I really do not want to waste the reviewers time by sending in a video when I know I cant go.

As others have already said, sending a video just shows your support for THP. The sponsors will see all the videos submitted and get even more excited because they will see our excitement. I do that with the signups for testing equipment. I don't care if I'm testing 10 products, I will always sign up for a testing. All it does is show your support. I would love to see a few hundred videos and I don't see a reason why that isn't achieved

I've just got to convince myself that I'm good enough to play to a 18 handicap or better from those distances or it wouldn't be fair to audition.

If it makes you feel any better Kelly the 6300 is iffy for me as well. Maybe it's course design but I much more use to courses in the 5800 range that are super narrow and tree lined. Maybe 6300 isn't as much of a strech as I think it is if things are a bit more open.

I would think you would send the video because it shows the vibrancy and diversity of the THP community to the sponsors. Even if you can't go in the long run, the more entries there are the more impressed the sponsors will be .... the more early pics on clubs shipped to JB and GG ... more potential for THP testing ... increased chance at another Morgan cup ... etc. etc. etc.

This is why I've made my video's.

As others have already said, sending a video just shows your support for THP. The sponsors will see all the videos submitted and get even more excited because they will see our excitement. I do that with the signups for testing equipment. I don't care if I'm testing 10 products, I will always sign up for a testing. All it does is show your support. I would love to see a few hundred videos and I don't see a reason why that isn't achieved

Over thinking it, thy name is Tuna. While I thought this all along for the MC, I thought it was frowned upon for testing threads while involved with another and never thought to ask otherwise. Sorted.

Ok, I've pretty much tried to ignore most of this thread, it kills me not being in a position to go. I did not submit because I thought that best, but if that was the wrong direction ok, I will get mine in.

Please, do not make this about loyalty to the brand. After 2 1/2 years almost every day on THP I feel very much like a supporter of everything this site has stood for. I have been there through everything possible and more, not to mention planning to continue.

I have supported the KC in every way possible and will continue to do so, my loyalty is intact, my fast cash is not!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Ok, I've pretty much tried to ignore most of this thread, it kills me not being in a position to go. I did not submit because I thought that best, but if that was the wrong direction ok, I will get mine in.

Please, do not make this about loyalty to the brand. After 2 1/2 years almost every day on THP I feel very much like a supporter of everything this site has stood for. I have been there through everything possible and more, not to mention planning to continue.

I have supported the KC in every way possible and will continue to do so, my loyalty is intact, my fast cash is not!

Tap,Tap,Tap

I think this is also a very good post. I think a lot of people might be feeling what you are duey.

I think he means that if at some point you've been selected to test gear for THP, it would only be right to show your support of this event by completely overwhelming a panel of judges with videos.

That's a really good point, I'll get a vid together this weekend. I don't have a video camera but should be able to make something work. Thanks for the kick in the arse, sometimes it's needed.

I think this is also a very good post. I think a lot of people might be feeling what you are duey.

I hope that came across right, not meant to be a rant, frustration possibly. Thanks buddy.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I think both sides have their hearts in the right places and I dont believe anybody is questioning anybody else. The post was made because there were/are so few talking about what some consider to be a tremendous opportunity. Very few entries and right now some are wondering why. Nobody would ever say "dont worry about job or dont worry about money". It was about submitting something to support the Morgan Cup so that when things change, there might be another one that you can attend.

Without entries, the MC wont continue. Does it hurt to create a video? For some maybe time is not there or they do not care about it. For others that might want to be in one in the future, without entries for this, there wont be another one. That much we can assure everybody. If someone submits and gets chosen and they cannot attend, so be it, it was worth the support in my opinion and a chance at something like this. If they dont get chosen, it happens and know you just contributed a small amount of time to making sure an event like this might continue.

That is all that I saw being said, and while I may have a bias, and want to see people get an opportunity to get to enjoy this, I understand feelings that life gets in the way sometimes. I just hope people look at things from the outside in on this one.

As I stated in previous post this thread was not to single out anyone person. My goal was to bring the importance of creating a video if you are eligible for the event. I hate that this may have been taken the wrong way or made a wrong turn. I will never question anyone's loyalty to THP. But I will light a fire when I see a fire needs to be lite.
Those that can't make it for what ever personal reason, go in peace. But if you have the means and you are eligible to be a part of this event, get in the game. I'm not going to apologize for my intent but I will apologize for the delivery if anyone took it to be a personal attack. We have covered quit a bit since this started and I hope people get behind one another and support THP with your involvement in the Morgan Cup!

I think both sides have their hearts in the right places and I dont believe anybody is questioning anybody else. The post was made because there were/are so few talking about what some consider to be a tremendous opportunity. Very few entries and right now some are wondering why. Nobody would ever say "dont worry about job or dont worry about money". It was about submitting something to support the Morgan Cup so that when things change, there might be another one that you can attend.

Without entries, the MC wont continue. Does it hurt to create a video? For some maybe time is not there or they do not care about it. For others that might want to be in one in the future, without entries for this, there wont be another one. That much we can assure everybody. If someone submits and gets chosen and they cannot attend, so be it, it was worth the support in my opinion and a chance at something like this. If they dont get chosen, it happens and know you just contributed a small amount of time to making sure an event like this might continue.

That is all that I saw being said, and while I may have a bias, and want to see people get an opportunity to get to enjoy this, I understand feelings that life gets in the way sometimes. I just hope people look at things from the outside in on this one.

:clapp: Very well put! Great job old somewhat wise one :thumb:

Tap,Tap,Tap

Duey I hope you didn't take my post as questioning anyones loyalty. I know quite a bit about not being able to afford something. Sorry if you took it that way as that was in no way my intention. You are a great THP'er!!

I'm going to submit a video now.

Duey I hope you didn't take my post as questioning anyones loyalty. I know quite a bit about not being able to afford something. Sorry if you took it that way as that was in no way my intention. You are a great THP'er!!

No way CL, I didn't take your post wrong at all. The thread started out mentioning cost and how we can make payments, then kind of got into a loyalty to THP sort of line. I would have quickly put my vids together, honestly I thought it was wrong of me to do so knowing I could not go, so at that point I was confused and sort of lost. My ranting is done, I will submit the best video's possible and continue to support THP to the best of my abilities.

I will have to as well.

You can just shoot a video of a man wailing away in tears :crying: which will be a great picture, of what Team Staffers will be doing at MC 2.0 :D.

You can just a video of a man wailing away in tears :crying: which will be a great picture of what Team Staffers will be doing at MC 2.0 :D.

Oh god, settle down. KellyBo can you take Gray for a walk or something?

I'm bummed about not being able to get involved. I'd like to show my support someway. What should I do?

I'm bummed about not being able to get involved. I'd like to show my support someway. What should I do?

Making a video would be a great start. If you can't do that, become a supporter of Team Hackers

On a sidenote. You are pretty close to me dude. You should meet me at a range or something and you can hit the Cleveland Black. Post your thoughts in the testing thread. That helps out as well

Stay active in the MC 2.0 threads, support a team, thanks the OEMs on Facebook and Twitter, have fun.

Hopefully I can do this on Saturday (I know its cutting it close)

I think I have the ideas down I just need time to film them and someone to hold the camera.

Send in videos.
You never know, what happens if by miraculous fashion you qualify by the time decisions are made.
If you dont, then you politely decline if chosen. If you can, woohoo, if you are chosen, you end up in a fabulous event.

if you prefer just to be a part of the event. You can follow and participate in MC threads and/or volunteer at the course.

Making a video would be a great start. If you can't do that, become a supporter of Team THP

On a sidenote. You are pretty close to me dude. You should meet me at a range or something and you can hit the Cleveland Black. Post your thoughts in the testing thread. That helps out as well

All those things would be good, and you can also just keep active in the Morgan Cup threads. The more people discussing this great event the better.

Hopefully I can do this on Saturday (I know its cutting it close)

I think I have the ideas down I just need time to film them and someone to hold the camera.

If you cant get that done, sit down in front of a web cam and cut two videos. you never know what kind of "gold" comes out and you might get selected.

I'd love to take a few swipes with that driver and post into a testing thread. I can try to do a vid. I definitely need to think about it a bit. I factored myself out because of hcap. It would be an honor to be a part of this thing.
Making a video would be a great start. If you can't do that, become a supporter of Team Hackers

Could I be following more things on Facebook to help or Twitter?
All those things would be good, and you can also just keep active in the Morgan Cup threads. The more people discussing this great event the better.

Back