Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im debating it...I do want a broom though I was really really good with it at the store it just doesnt fit in my bag.

Huh. I wonder what the benefits of a broomstick putter are. Haven't heard much of them at all.

Huh. I wonder what the benefits of a broomstick putter are. Haven't heard much of them at all.

Working awfully well for AS!

Personally I was more comfortable with the belly over the broom.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Working awfully well for AS!

Personally I was more comfortable with the belly over the broom.

Tappin' from my iPad!

exact opposite for me. I either like to be very upright or like a short putter. I had issues with distance and aim when I looked at belly putters which is why I am afraid to switch. I couldnt miss with the broom though.

4 women report to me at work.

Not a single day goes by where one of them isnt late, sick or have something going on.

At first I thought it was just a phase, but its almost comical now.

One of them is tapped out of sick days already, and our year doesnt end til NEXT JULY

And they are always sick on Fridays and Mondays

Not a single day goes by where one of them isnt late, sick or have something going on.

One of them is tapped out of sick days already, and our year doesnt end til NEXT JULY

If their lack of work ethic effects you, you need to write them up. If they fail you fail, correct?

My ex-wife called in ALL the time. Couldn't hold a job either. It drove me absolutely crazy. I think Erica has called in once in all the time I've known her.

Easy way to fix that. Doctors notes? Write them up for excessive absences, go through the process and replace them if needed.

If their lack of work ethic effects you, you need to write them up. If they fail you fail, correct?

oh yeah we are getting there, Ive only been here since August, so Ive told myself to be fair and give things at least 6 months. In talking to my boss it sounds like 2 of them are sort of the "usual suspects" and that he has tolerated it (as evident in the fact all 4 of them have been here 10+ years). Thats going to change real quick though, especially with performance reviews in Feb.

Ive already come in and changed a bunch of things both procedure and policy wise, looks like cracking the whip might be next

Installing a new Domain Controller, rolling out new PCs to everyone, and configuring a new network at the office today...that sucks.

Installing a new Domain Controller, rolling out new PCs to everyone, and configuring a new network at the office today...that sucks.

Send one my way, mine took a dump last night. Yay data loss!

On another note I hate people.

People ask stupid questions.
People ask the same question 3 different ways, each time expecting a different response.
People the have their friends call with the same questions.
People can't comprehend that Yes means correct whereas No means "listen you dumb f--k, there ain't no way on God's green earth I'm going to let you do that.
People ask stupid questions.

I miss my ex :/

The only way to get over one is to get under another. She's your ex for a reason bros!

The only way to get over one is to get under another. She's your ex for a reason bros!

Hawk speaks the truth

Hawk speaks the truth

I agree entirely. Too bad this ex was just bad news and according to my friends turned me into an emotionless shell since I was so sapped. Kind of gun shy now I guess.

Finally went in for eye exam. Have a slight stigmatism in both eyes. Reading/computer glasses needed. Getting wiser sucks

Im tired of the stupid work place always calling the sandpaper they use in the bathroom toilet paper. Its not toilet paper. And my sphincter told me so.

Im tired of the stupid work place always calling the sandpaper they use in the bathroom toilet paper. Its not toilet paper. And my sphincter told me so.

BYOTP man

If there's one thing I miss about working downtown compared to going to school, it's the TP. We run about 20 grit diamond coated TP here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back