The President's Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Wow... nice put Kuchar!!!

We have another thing in common! Next time we play golf, I'm doing Tiger mannerisms all over the place on you, and you won't know what hit you. :wink:

Bhahahhahaha! I can't wait. Hat tunnels, fist pumps, club twirls - I want the whole package.

Anyone else notice the par 3s under 160 causes the best in the world issues

It's because the targets that the guys have to hit are so small...another reason why great architecture is better than having a 7600 yard golf course for the pros.

GREAT putt by Kuchar for birdie!

Would have been a better test than this years open!

True. But if it weren't for rain, those Congressional greens would have been very fast...I think Australia gets a lot less rain, right?

Holy Kuch!

True. But if it weren't for rain, those Congressional greens would have been very fast...I think Australia gets a lot less rain, right?

That is true. Just 16 under or whatever it was should not have happened.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Bhahahhahaha! I can't wait. Hat tunnels, fist pumps, club twirls - I want the whole package.

Ask TC, I walked in a couple of putts against him and DirtyDawg in the Morgan Cup, a la Tiger. I'll have the fist pump going, I'll do the finger point into the cup, I'll yell my name at myself when I hit a bad tee shot, it'll all come out.

Ask TC, I walked in a couple of putts against him and DirtyDawg in the Morgan Cup, a la Tiger. I'll have the fist pump going, I'll do the finger point into the cup, I'll yell my name at myself when I hit a bad tee shot, it'll all come out.

Beautiful. I can't wait hahaha.

holy crap. That is the place I would have been out of that bunker. Over the green and on the next tee....

Im going insane right now. I dont have the Golf Channel and cant find anywhere on the web to watch it without having to pay for it. Really need my golf fix and want to watch my man DJ play with Woods. Im on the verge of tears Im so frustrated. Been searching for an hour now with no luck

We have another thing in common! Next time we play golf, I'm doing Tiger mannerisms all over the place on you, and you won't know what hit you. :wink:

The whole package . . . minus the club throwing please. hehe

The whole package . . . minus the club throwing please. hehe
Ary doesn't spit either, he's not surly, he doesn't swear, I've never seen a woman chase him with a 9-iron...he still has a lot of work to do if he's going to imitate TW.

Ary doesn't spit either, he's not surly, he doesn't swear, I've never seen a woman chase him with a 9-iron...he still has a lot of work to do if he's going to imitate TW.

The bolded part is where you're wrong, I'm pretty hard on myself at times.

It's still early, but I'm thinking that an early favorite to sit out tomorrow for the International team is Ishikawa, he's not doing anything of consequence right now.

The bolded part is where you're wrong, I'm pretty hard on myself at times.

It's still early, but I'm thinking that an early favorite to sit out tomorrow for the International team is Ishikawa, he's not doing anything of consequence right now.
Well, if you and Tim get together, please let me know. I want to see a woman chase you around the parking lot. heehee

Well, if you and Tim get together, please let me know. I want to see a woman chase you around the parking lot. heehee

hahahhahahahhahahah great one!

Anyone else notice the par 3s under 160 causes the best in the world issues

Yep, case in point yesterday was the 135m par 3. It's a narly little hole.

It loaded like it was going to but its just a frozen pic of Tiger. Im so sad right now

Yes we have just come out of a 10 year drought, but having said that we have had more rain this winter/spring than we have had collectively for the last couple of years. You can only imagine this course in March after baking in the summer sun for 3 months. The greens go real dark and they are scary!!

Back