Heavy Putter Contest - Day 1

AAAHHHHHH YEEEE still in it!!!

Man that's weird that everyone knew somebody like that.

Well, what do you expect kids to do around smelly people?:act-up: I can almost remember every time in my life that I was stuck next to somebody with B.O.

Harry was in mine for a month or two..

AHAHA! I'm Still in It!

OH, I thought it was the other way around!

But you were in Claire's basement playing with Boo Girls toys, right? Or was that Harry too?

Well, what do you expect kids to do around smelly people?:act-up: I can almost remember every time in my life that I was stuck next to somebody with B.O.

lol i've gotten that a few times in my life to! Always a bad smelly person around you just gotta open your nose sometimes

That was Harry, he has a thing for polly pockets.

Ok can i just stand up for Harry and say polly pockets were awsome..:banana:

That was Harry, he has a thing for polly pockets.

OK, then I take back what I said about Dent in other people's basements!

How many more tonight JB?

2 more.

It always seems you get trapped by the the smelly person too, you know like in a place you can't get away elevator, seating chart (I feel sorry for my students, when I make seating charts) or on a plane is the worst

RocketSauce has been eliminated.

Don't take it back, Dent likes barbies

Our GI Joes kicked Ken out of the picture and took Barbie for themselves! My sister hated it when we rolled in with our GI Joes! LOL

you just lost your man card

It's been tooken away from me many times sadly.. the grown up in me is the kid in me, and the kid in me has never left:clown:

It always seems you get trapped by the the smelly person too, you know like in a place you can't get away elevator, seating chart (I feel sorry for my students, when I make seating charts) or on a plane is the worst

Seating charts? That's so elementary!

YEEEEE BUDDIES still in it!!!

It was a good run for your first contest.

Back