The President's Cup Thread (Spoilers)

*skim alert* but did you guys see the end when Norman poured some water on the green and it beaded up and ran like a little river down the slope? not one drop was absorbed! those greens are crazy!

Not going to bet against TW, he will be a on personal mission. No way he loses today. Love Watson/Webb and kuchar. Badds is playing with Australia in his veins. I would be against him. He will be the thorn in our side.

I won't bet against Tiger today, but I will bet against DJ.

Now we're talking, I knew I could get you to make some predictions. I like those too although I'd love to see Mahan and Toms get back in the W column after losing in fourballs yesterday.

Charl and Goosen are playing really well and Mahan is kind of whinny.

So pumped to watch today's coverage. Not sure if I should play golf today. If I do, I won't get home until 6 or so to watch. If I don't, I'll get home at like 4:30. Hmmmmm.

is anyone else surprised that ishikawa is back out again with els?i thought he would of been sitting this one out.

is anyone else surprised that ishikawa is back out again with els?i thought he would of been sitting this one out.

yup. That pairing doesn't seem to be able to get anything done right now

*skim alert* but did you guys see the end when Norman poured some water on the green and it beaded up and ran like a little river down the slope? not one drop was absorbed! those greens are crazy!

Yeah I saw that, those greens are BRUTAL! They estimated they were about 15-16 on the meter! That's just insane!

Typical American whinging about the Aussies conditions! C'mon! We're Americans. We fought for our freedom. We bomb people. We have huge houses and SUVs. We are the masters of the Universe! Go 'Merica!

Typical American whinging about the Aussies conditions! C'mon! We're Americans. We fought for our freedom. We bomb people. We have huge houses and SUVs. We are the masters of the Universe! Go 'Merica!

F*** Yeah!

Bubba and Simpson at it again 2 up after 2

US off to a good start; First 2 groups are up. looks like conditions are good today

Are they showing this on the web?

Tiger and DJ both suck at putting right now.

f3d6ba92.jpg
[/IMG]
Look at these beauties

Wow. Nice shoes DJ. I'm jelly.

Sick shoes!

Btw Bubba and Webb just won a hole with a bogey lol

DJ's shoes are bad***. I want!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Those australian birds are freaking me out on surround sound.

Simpson & Watson are studs!! Way to grab another point!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Simpson & Watson are studs!! Way to grab another point!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Their shirts were going crazy on my TV lol. Go USA!

Toms & Mahan - BAM!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Gotta see what happens after Choi's tee shot on the par 3 got on the wrong side of the bunker on that par 3. What the heck do you do?? Putt away and hope to leave 25 feet away? Can't chip off the green...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Gotta see what happens after Choi's tee shot on the par 3 got on the wrong side of the bunker on that par 3. What the heck do you do?? Putt away and hope to leave 25 feet away? Can't chip off the green...

Tappin' from my iPad!
Sure you can. I think Riviera has a hole with a bunker in the middle of the green that they chip over.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You can chip off the green its just considered rude under normal play.

Phil is sitting in the afternoon and Woods is with DJ again...so weird.

Back